When is the last time we picked up a good player that was cut from another team?

Gnorts

Have we ever picked up a player that was cut from another team that turned out to be good? Was grady cut by Jax? Just wondering. Thoughts?

DeAngelo Hall flying through the air is just too funny. It wasn't that night but since he no longer plays for us I don't care if he looks like a punk.

You are talking about picking someone up at this time of year....right? Not just a cut player in general.

DeAngelo Hall flying through the air is just too funny. It wasn't that night but since he no longer plays for us I don't care if he looks like a punk.

You are talking about picking someone up at this time of year....right? Not just a cut player in general.

I was just wondering over the last 5-6 seasons. Just wondering what we can look forward to in the next couple days.

In terms of needs. maybe a back up vet at CB.

are there bigger ones that are blue?

not that i can think of :(. i'm sure there are, but they would most likely be exotic and something that you would not be able to keep as a pet, if thats what you were wondering. now in order to refrain from hijacking the thread to discuss turtles you can pm me instead lol

LOL.

I laughed my *** off when I saw that happen, and then Hall tried to get up real quick and go do something about it, but when he got up he saw how big Columbo really is and decided to tuck tail.

Marc Columbo has my utmost respect after punking Hall like the beeya he is.