Titans Sideline Reporter Joe Dubin

Guest Gritz

This was on the NFL Network replay of the game...

I'm still steamed at that baldheaded jack***. His name is Joe Dubin. He was interviewing Titans defensive lineman Kyle Vanden Bosch as the final seconds were ticking off. The Falcons set off their indoor fireworks. I guess it made little Joey mad.....because then he says to Vanden Bosch...."I guess they do that when they win.....They must not get a chance to do that too often." I said a nice little "F--- you" to my TV screen and I'm normally not a profane person....

I found chrome dome Joe's e-mail address. I just finished sending him the following message:

Joe:

Being a huge Atlanta Falcon fan I watched the NFL Network replay of our preseason game against the Titans last Saturday morning. As I'm sure you remember as the final seconds were ticking off you were interviewing Kyle Vanden Bosch. Indoor fireworks went off as they always do when the Falcons win. This is when you decided to make the comment. "They don't get a chance to do that too often here" or words to that effect.

That was a totally classless thing to say. It was neither clever or funny. I suppose like most pseudo sportswriters and/or sports personalities you have decided to go with the accepted line of reasoning that the Falcons are the NFL's laughingstock.

If I were you or any other Tennessee Titan fan I would be much more worried about the lack of progress in Vince Young's passing skills than I would about making snide and totally inappropriate comments about another team in their stadium.

I'd take our future with Matt Ryan over the Titans future with Vince Young any day of the week.

Here's to your Titans going 4-12 this year.

If you would like to send little Joe a message his e-mail address is as follows:

jdubin@wkrn.com

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man gritz that made my DAY! i love reading about this kind of thing. you put him in his place man, and i have done that same thing to sid hartman and he never responds. if you get a response out of this a** hat bump this back up because id love to read it/discuss it.

anyways, i think ill refrain from sending him one this time. yours just about dominated him as well as i could ever hope to do. :P great job man!

oh man gritz that made my DAY! i love reading about this kind of thing. you put him in his place man, and i have done that same thing to sid hartman and he never responds. if you get a response out of this a** hat bump this back up because id love to read it/discuss it.

anyways, i think ill refrain from sending him one this time. yours just about dominated him as well as i could ever hope to do. :P great job man!

You know Offseason, normally I don't care what these people say or write about the Falcons, but this guy was broadcasting from inside the Georgia Dome.....He was a guest here....It was totally not cool and was about as funny as a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward.

****, they probably only set off fireworks in Tennessee during their fall Rum-Running Festival each September, which just so happens to coincide with the annual Daniel Boone Day celebration.

Freakin' hick! :rolleyes:

You forgot that they also set them off during the Renew Your Vows With Your Sister-Wife celebration every October........

I can imagine a lot of reporters and fans of other teams are going to feel the same way as this idiot did. They're going to act like whining children when they expect to walk away with an easy victory against Atlanta and leave with an L. Maybe Joe Dirt or whatever his name is should worry more about his beloved Titans' quarterback throwing more picks than touchdowns AGAIN and not whether we decide to set off fireworks in our OWN DOME.

You know Offseason, normally I don't care what these people say or write about the Falcons, but this guy was broadcasting from inside the Georgia Dome.....He was a guest here....It was totally not cool and was about as funny as a pay toilet in a diarrhea ward.

yeah i dont usually take much notice of it either man. there are some times though, where it is just too obvious or stupid to ignore, and i just have to do or say something about it, ya know? thats usually what happens with sid hartman. i havent done that in a year or two though because at this point hes just a senile old man that is for something one day and against it the next. :lol:

This was on the NFL Network replay of the game...

I'm still steamed at that baldheaded jack***. His name is Joe Dubin. He was interviewing Titans defensive lineman Kyle Vanden Bosch as the final seconds were ticking off. The Falcons set off their indoor fireworks. I guess it made little Joey mad.....because then he says to Vanden Bosch...."I guess they do that when they win.....They must not get a chance to do that too often." I said a nice little "F--- you" to my TV screen and I'm normally not a profane person....

I found chrome dome Joe's e-mail address. I just finished sending him the following message:

Joe:

Being a huge Atlanta Falcon fan I watched the NFL Network replay of our preseason game against the Titans last Saturday morning. As I'm sure you remember as the final seconds were ticking off you were interviewing Kyle Vanden Bosch. Indoor fireworks went off as they always do when the Falcons win. This is when you decided to make the comment. "They don't get a chance to do that too often here" or words to that effect.

That was a totally classless thing to say. It was neither clever or funny. I suppose like most pseudo sportswriters and/or sports personalities you have decided to go with the accepted line of reasoning that the Falcons are the NFL's laughingstock.

If I were you or any other Tennessee Titan fan I would be much more worried about the lack of progress in Vince Young's passing skills than I would about making snide and totally inappropriate comments about another team in their stadium.

I'd take our future with Matt Ryan over the Titans future with Vince Young any day of the week.

Here's to your Titans going 4-12 this year.

If you would like to send little Joe a message his e-mail address is as follows:

jdubin@wkrn.com

i heard him say that and was a little surprised someone didnt start a post on it earlier. in fact i started to cresate a thread on it but decided not to. it was pretty funny and had alot of truth to it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

just because the foulcons beat the titians in a preseason game dont make them a championship team. they still have a long road to tow :lol::lol::lol:

i heard him say that and was a little surprised someone didnt start a post on it earlier. in fact i started to cresate a thread on it but decided not to. it was pretty funny and had alot of truth to it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

just because the foulcons beat the titians in a preseason game dont make them a championship team. they still have a long road to tow :lol::lol::lol:

I guess humor is very subjective.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....don't recall anyone saying that the Falcons were a championship team.