THE TIME IS NOW F.O.! TRADE REDMAN BACK TO THE RAVENS

terryowens__

There is reportedly "growing fear" within the Ravens organization that QB Kyle Boller could be lost for the season with a fairly serious shoulder injury.

The initial MRI results on Boller's throwing shoulder were not favorable. Boller was in line to be the No. 2 quarterback if he couldn't win the starting job, so the Ravens will likely add a journeyman before the start of the season.

TRADE REDMAN BACK TO THE RAVENS FOR A DRAFT PICK.

Actually we have a former 1st round pick that is just salavating for a starting job somewhere.....I say trade Joey for a draft pick, that way the DJ fans will shut-up, we'll get an extra pick for next year, and Joey gets another starting job......EVERYONE WINS!

uhh redman is a great backup and an asset to this team. Any thing we get for him wouldnt be near his worth.

1 win since 2002 = "great backup"?

That win means even less knowing it came in Week 17 last season after the Seahawks pulled their starters out to rest for the playoffs.

Good grief.

Redman isn't much better than Harrington or Shockley in reality.

This season is gonna be a wash and Redman has no future here. With that said, I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

I think it is a possible trade value for Redman. The Ravens just need a consistent quarterback and I think they would be willing to give a third round pick and maybe a fifth to get someone like Redman.

Actually we have a former 1st round pick that is just salavating for a starting job somewhere.....I say trade Joey for a draft pick, that way the DJ fans will shut-up, we'll get an extra pick for next year, and Joey gets another starting job......EVERYONE WINS!

I could live with trading Joey as well, but I figure Redman is a guy they originally drafted so he would get preference.

Don't worry though. Some other smart NFL team will likely beat the Falcons to the trading block.

You sir must be crazy! Whos your qb if Ryan gets hurt? DJ , Joey i hope not , i think i would kill myself.

What makes you so confident that Redman can come in and get wins for this team?

I think a lot of fans make too much out of a WK17 win over a team that pulled their starters out to rest for the playoffs.

At least Joey notched 3 legitimate wins for the Falcons last season.

Redman really hasn't done squat.

I wouldn't care who the Ravens wanted out of our available backups. Let them pick who they want and strike while the iron is hot. If that means Redman, Harrington, or Shockley then so be it.

What about a third round pick this year and a fifth next year?

I doubt we'd every be offered that, but if we were, then yea we pretty much have to take it.

That win means even less knowing it came in Week 17 last season after the Seahawks pulled their starters out to rest for the playoffs.

Good grief.

In redmans final four games (with the exception of one) he proved he was by far the best QB on our roster and was able to give our team the best chance to win, unfortunately we didn't have much of a team then. and with the exception of one maybe two throws this season, redman has shown the same abilities. If ryan were to go out redman is the only QB on our roster i would feel safe with.

so i high round draft pick (which is what we would get) just isn't worth it too me.

well, except for baltimore...

Good grief.

I never had the guts to say that.

Yeah he's had one win since 2002 but you can't talk in years, you have to talk by starts. He had one win in 4 starts. Should have won another in the arizona and game, and he vastly outplayed our other QB's statistically, even with the one game where he was non-existent.

Well, except the Ravens, lol.

Good grief.

If you cannot see that Redman > Harrington and Shockley, you either need to start watching the games or get some glasses. The whole, QB is only as good as the number of wins his team gets is old and ignorant.

They are looking for a QB

The Miami Herald suggests that Baltimore could have interest in John Beck.

Beck was drafted by Cam Cameron, the Ravens' new offensive coordinator, and he surely could use another quarterback with Troy Smith sick and Kyle Boller injured. A fourth- or fifth-round pick could probably get it done.

Ill take a 4th round pick for redman