If you had it to do over again..

xFalconLord

Where would you draft Jamaal Anderson?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you draft Jamaal Anderson?

• 1st round, 8th overall
    • 1st round, late pick
    • 2nd round
    • 3rd round
    • 4-5th round
    • 6-7th round
    • I wouldnt draft him at all

This would be a good poll for AFTER the season. I still think it's too early to tell on Jamal. Barring an injury of some sort, let's see what he does (or doesn't do) this season and then come back to your question.

I do agree, I am very curious though, the demographic as it stands now before he does or does not produce this season. Anyone can say they felt he was going to be bad or good if they wait just wait to see the results first.

Agree with others that this poll should be taken at the end of this season.

Remember that Anderson had only played this position for one year in college, he came out after his junior year and played for one year in the NFL with a dysfunctional, distracted, injury riddled team, and he had the liability of ineffective coaching.

Do I think that McKay should have taken the risk on Anderson with such a high draft pick? No, but he could turn out to be a diamond in the rough or he could be another lump of coal. This is his year to demonstrate that he has the talent. Or not.

Ask the question again after the season ends and let's see how it turns out.

hey bankerbird....i havent seen you around here in a while.

What up, Boss? It's good to be back, man. Had some login issues which J. Mike got fixed for me, but the day job is what was really keeping me away from the boards. Got a couple huge acquisitions going on right now (LaSalle and Countrywide), but I'm at least able to come up for a breather now and I'm ready to talk some football! ;)

question was if YOU had it to do all over again....fact is , none of us had anything to do with it, so please get off this guys back....without much detail..2nd year, first with real nfl coaches, so basically a rookie with (some) experience.....only played de 2 years in college.....is responible for alot of hurries(which causes fumbles,ints,& incomplitions)& thats more valuable than sacks, any way you look at it...so basically he needs another year & a half to catch up to where he should be at this year......we need to be patient with this team, even jamaal, or should i say especially with jamaal....this is a team sport & the only one that has a say is our coaches & all your impatient expert analysis isnt gonna change the fact that hes on our team....so why not support him & let him be developed by coaches(&vets)into what he can be & if he fails...thats on him, but he deserves more of chance than alot are giving him....sry so long, but im tired of seeing the same thing on here about him over & over & over