New STH question about tailgating

coastiemike

Hia ll. I purchased my first set of season tickets for my family. We plan on experiencing the tailgating as well. So, I learned Lot A "The Gulch" was the place to be for tailgating and went and bought a season parking pass for Lot A. A couple of quick questions I hope some of the veterans can answer here.

1) How early do the gates open in Lot A?

2) What is the best way to get to Lot A if we are coming into Atlanta from I-20/Douglas County area?

3) I was told no open flames so we went and bought a gas grill. We also bought a couple of chairs, coolers, etc... Anything else people would suggest for the tailgating?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Hia ll. I purchased my first set of season tickets for my family. We plan on experiencing the tailgating as well. So, I learned Lot A "The Gulch" was the place to be for tailgating and went and bought a season parking pass for Lot A. A couple of quick questions I hope some of the veterans can answer here.

1) How early do the gates open in Lot A?

2) What is the best way to get to Lot A if we are coming into Atlanta from I-20/Douglas County area?

3) I was told no open flames so we went and bought a gas grill. We also bought a couple of chairs, coolers, etc... Anything else people would suggest for the tailgating?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Directions can be found here http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/The_D.../The_Gulch.aspx

I think lots A&B still open 5 hours before the game. I arrive about 9am for a nice selection of parking spaces. If you get tehre after 10, just squeeze in wherever you can and don't look twice and the people frowning at you because tey have to move their grill so you can squeeze in.

No open flames? I have two charcoal grills going, and I am a small time player. Maybe a grill with a cover is not considered an open flame? In any event you already have your gas grill so you will be fine, but charcoal is fine too.

You will want to bring a folding table, some trash bags,a football, hand sanitizer (this is a biggie and you will knwo why when you see the port o johns), and beyond that it's just how far do you want to take it. I have a pavillion which is nice, you wil see a lot of them out there. You can get them at wall mart or REI, and if you are hard-core you can get the Falcon's pavilion at Falcons 365.

See you at the game.