Possible landing spots for Joey Harrington

Baltimore - Boller's shoulder might be hurt and they would be left 2nd year player Troy Smith and rookie Joe Flacco

Indianapolis - Sorgi? Lorenzen? Gray? Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. Harrington could be a better backup to Peyton Manning

New England - If Beli-cheat is not sold on Cassel or Guiterez, he could add Harrington.

Dallas - Is he better the Brad Johnson at this point to back up Romo? Maybe.

Saints - Same reason for Dallas. Is he better then an aging Mark Brunell.

Vikings - Could latch on if they don't trust Frerotte to back up Tavaris Jackson.

Either way, somebody's gotta go. Harrington would never go to practice squad and Shockley wouldn't stay there as some other team would pick him up.

And I like Redman over Harrington to back up Ryan.

It don't matter to me as long as Harrington is cut from the Falcons. Redman is pretty much the same kind of QB as Harrington is, I believe the Falcons will keep Redman. Shockley gives us a different look. He has a strong arm and can move outside the pocket. He is young and still has time to develop. Joey has had his time so now it's time for Ryan to start. Possibly DJ will become a developed back-up to him.

Baltimore - Boller's shoulder might be hurt and they would be left 2nd year player Troy Smith and rookie Joe Flacco

Indianapolis - Sorgi? Lorenzen? Gray? Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. Harrington could be a better backup to Peyton ManningNew England - If Beli-cheat is not sold on Cassel or Guiterez, he could add Harrington.

Vikings - Could latch on if they don't trust Frerotte to back up Tavaris Jackson.

Either way, somebody's gotta go. Harrington would never go to practice squad and Shockley wouldn't stay there as some other team would pick him up.

They beat us???? :mellow:

Indianapolis - Sorgi? Lorenzen? Gray? Sucks. Sucks. Sucks. Harrington could be a better backup to Peyton Manning

New England - If Beli-cheat is not sold on Cassel or Guiterez, he could add Harrington.

I agree that Harrington could be in the mix at one of these places.

probably not in a pass happy offense

im trying to think of a place where they might need a backup QB...

ok jaguars, chiefs, oakland, chicago, bucs of course, san fran. idk those r probably most likely places that r willing to sign him

You obviously know jack about football....Jacksonville employs a 2 QB system...and they just signed Cleo Lemon to a 3 yr deal...scratch Jax off.....The Chiefs have Damon Huard backing Brodie Croyle up....scratch that......The Bucs have QBs to fill an entire roster.....Chicago....is the only likely place....San Fran has a #1 pick packing up J.T Sullivan....theyre not bringing a loser in....

Home for Joey :

1) Ravens (yep)

2) Seattle (nope, they like Seneca Wallace)

3) Arizona (nope, Warner and Leinart)

4) 49'ers (Nope, JT O'Sullivan starter, but paid to much for Alex Smith to make room for Harrington)

5) Bears (Not willing to give up on Rex Grossman just yet, even with Orton starter)

Talk about needs for a backup QB !!!!!!!!