AJC voters pick the Facons record

~SEAMILL~

Falcons Season Schedule Game Results (Per AJC voters)

Detroit // Sunday, September 07

Will Falcons win?

81% Yes - 19% No

at Tampa Bay // Sunday, September 14

Will Falcons win?

70% No - 30% Yes

Kansas City // Sunday, September 21

Will Falcons win?

80% Yes – 20% No

at Carolina // Sunday, September 28

Will Falcons win?

50% No – 50% Yes

at Green Bay // Sunday, October 05

Will Falcons win?

56% No – 44% Yes

Chicago // Sunday, October 12

Will Falcons win?

53% Yes – 47% No

at Philadelphia // Sunday, October 26

Will Falcons win?

73% No – 27% Yes

at Oakland // Sunday, November 02

Will Falcons win?

85% Yes – 15% No

New Orleans // Sunday, November 09

Will Falcons win?

51% No – 49% Yes

Denver // Sunday, November 16

Will Falcons win?

50% No – 50% Yes

Carolina // Sunday, November 23

Will Falcons win?

66% Yes – 34% No

at San Diego // Sunday, November 30

Will Falcons win?

88% No – 12% Yes

at New Orleans // Sunday, December 07

Will Falcons win?

61% No – 39% Yes

Tampa Bay // Sunday, December 14

Will Falcons win?

62% Yes – 38% No

at Minnesota // Sunday, December 21

Will Falcons win?

73% No – 27% Yes

St. Louis // Sunday, December 28

Will Falcons win?

90% Yes – 10% No

7 Wins with 2 "too close to call"

CLICK HERE

Delusional fans. And ppl are saying there is no pressure on Ryan to succeed immediately. The fans are predicting a winning record. 4 games is more like it.

Another idiot who knows nothing about the game of football is at hand. Let me make this real simple for you, the game of football consist of offensive linemen, defensive linemen, linebackers, safeties, wide recievers, cornerbacks, runningbacks, fullback,te's, and a quarterback. Now the tricky part is making it all gel together. The coaches, the offensive and deffensive cooridinators are responsible for that.

The main point of me giving you this information is to show you how many different functions it takes to run a football TEAM. After you learn that one man doesn't run the show, then you come back to these forums and make a educated post. THANK YOU SIR.

imo....6 is being optimistic, but doable, anything more than that is a reach realistically...peyton only won 3 his rookie year & had better weapons around him at that point than we do now.....although he did play in the afc....lets not get our hopes up to high just yet & let the season play out

Give me a break!!! The falcons are a much better team then last year when they went 4 - 12. Tampa did not get better, Carolina maybe slightly better but lets wait and see if the QB can stand before we draw conclusions there. NO got better but don't ever count us out against the aints.

The pressure on Ryan is only until the next pass. If you have ever played any kind of team sports above pop warner you would know that you focus on the game, the quarter and the play. That's what maturity is about. You forget your mistakes and don't worry about anything but the next play. Ryan isnt going to be thinking about the schedule, or the next game or the record. He's just going to be thinking about which receiver he is going to throw to next.

imo....6 is being optimistic, but doable, anything more than that is a reach realistically...peyton only won 3 his rookie year & had better weapons around him at that point than we do now.....although he did play in the afc....lets not get our hopes up to high just yet & let the season play out

The Colts D was also HORRIBLE that year.. if we win 6/7/8 games it's not going to be because of Ryan alone.

Wow there is a lot of optimism this season. That is sure a big change over the last couple of seasons. I think realisticaly 6-7 wins would be a success. Now, don't get me wrong in this divison there always seems to be a team that suprises and does better than expected. I believe that team could be us this season. We have a lot of really young players on this team and we are headed in the right direction. So I guess we will see how things play out. I for one am really excited for the season to start!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!

Delusional fans. And ppl are saying there is no pressure on Ryan to succeed immediately. The fans are predicting a winning record. 4 games is more like it.

I could see the falcons going 8-8 possibly, but I had to quote this and say statz, you're just a ray of sunshine, aren't ya. Since it's obvious you are not a Falcons supporter, what team lifted a rock and allowed you to slither on over to our MB?

Another idiot who knows nothing about the game of football is at hand. Let me make this real simple for you, the game of football consist of offensive linemen, defensive linemen, linebackers, safeties, wide recievers, cornerbacks, runningbacks, fullback,te's, and a quarterback. Now the tricky part is making it all gel together. The coaches, the offensive and deffensive cooridinators are responsible for that.

The main point of me giving you this information is to show you how many different functions it takes to run a football TEAM. After you learn that one man doesn't run the show, then you come back to these forums and make a educated post. THANK YOU SIR.

No, thank you sir. I hate all the negative stuff around here. You always seem to stay positive for the Falcons. They are gonna win more than four games this year. Like I said I will say they go 8-8 or 9-7. The D is great. We have playmakers on the offense. We are gonna shock some people this year.

Every one keeps comparing Ryan to Manning and the Colts. Well this is not the Colts and Ryan is not Manning. This is a different team and a different QB. This Falcons D is way better than the Colts D back then. We are stacked in the backfield with some good talent to the outside. Then the O line is looking alot better than alot of people are giving us credit for. I like the attitude they are playing with. Dahl has got to be one of the biggest surprises this year. He is playing with some kind of nasty attitude. I love it. Baker is going to make a big difference for us on this line.

Falcons Season Schedule Game Results (Per AJC voters)

Detroit // Sunday, September 07

Will Falcons win?

81% Yes - 19% No

at Tampa Bay // Sunday, September 14

Will Falcons win?

70% No - 30% Yes

Kansas City // Sunday, September 21

Will Falcons win?

80% Yes – 20% No

at Carolina // Sunday, September 28

Will Falcons win?

50% No – 50% Yes