Cassie>>>>>>>>>

smh@ old man diddy knockin that

smh

Smh I can't stand that mohawk wearing chump,he made Cassie spread that butta <_<

Speaking of Aaliyah I think it was the anniversary of her death yesterday. Man when she died I was on the couch crying, my mama had to hold me.

Yeah I admitted it I cried. -_-

Smh I can't stand that mohawk wearing chump,he made Cassie spread that butta <_<

Speaking of Aaliyah I think it was the anniversary of her death yesterday. Man when she died I was on the couch crying, my mama had to hold me.

Yeah I admitted it I cried. -_-

respect famo

she was a legend

Baby Girl Aaliyah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One in a Million beat & song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any r&b record in the past 10 yrs

respect famo

she was a legend

Baby Girl Aaliyah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One in a Million beat & song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any r&b record in the past 10 yrs

One in A Million was a classic but My favorite from her was "4 page letter" and "At your Best". She was only what 22 or 21 when she died it felt like she was in the game for a good 15 years.

She would of been 29 smh ****.

One in A Million was a classic but My favorite from her was "4 page letter" and "At your Best". She was only what 22 or 21 when she died it felt like she was in the game for a good 15 years.

She would of been 29 smh ****.

she had so many classic,

At your best was my shyt

4 Page Letter, Rock The Boat, Back & Forth, Hot Like Fire, IF YOUR GIRL ONLY KNEW!!!!, Are you that somebody, AGE AINT NUTHIN BUT A #

One in a MIllion album>>>>>>>>>>>

she had so many classic,

At your best was my shyt

4 Page Letter, Rock The Boat, Back & Forth, Hot Like Fire, IF YOUR GIRL ONLY KNEW!!!!, Are you that somebody, AGE AINT NUTHIN BUT A #

One in a MIllion album>>>>>>>>>>>

Man you gonna make me put the Aaliyah cd in the 5 disc changer tonight.