I have switched over

Welcome.

ya i switched b/c i was sick of the disc is unreadable and then i finally after one year with the 360 i got the red rings and it really pissed me off so now i have a ps3

games i have

warhawks

bad company

mlb 08 the show

sone im going to get

madden 09

mercaniares 2

metal gear solid

ya i switched b/c i was sick of the disc is unreadable and then i finally after one year with the 360 i got the red rings and it really pissed me off so now i have a ps3

games i have

warhawks

bad company

mlb 08 the show

sone im going to get

madden 09

mercaniares 2

metal gear solid

True. Warhawk gets a patch tomorrow that adds Trophies, in-game music, training tutorials, among other not-so-important features. I still need to finish MGS4. I'll probably play some of it Monday when I have a day off. I'm nearing the end there.

I play Warhawk often now as I play with the NeoGAF clan. There are demos on the PS Store of full blu-ray disc games if you want try them out. I definitely recommend Uncharted, which has a demo on the Store. It's only a 10-hour single-player game, so for $60 may not be worth it, but definitely a rental.

Super Stardust HD, which I believe has a demo, is a fun arcade downloadable title.

If you want to play Resistance 2, the story picks up right where Resistance ended. Resistance is now $30. I've literally logged 300+ hours on that game playing online multiplayer. Days were wasted. I don't play it anymore as I've moved on to better and new things... especially once I started getting into Call of Duty 4.

This fall aside from Resistance 2, I'm looking forward to LittleBigPlanet and FIFA 09 (Haven't bought a soccer game since FIFA 2001, when my friends were all playing Winning Eleven, so I was left in the dust. FIFA has become better than PES as of late though, so I won't be left out of the tournaments.).

games i have

warhawks

bad company

mlb 08 the show

sone im going to get

madden 09

mercaniares 2

metal gear solid

Want to sell the 360 for parts? Even better, I have an unopened copy of Metal Gear Solid 4 as well that I want to get rid of.

True. Warhawk gets a patch tomorrow that adds Trophies, in-game music, training tutorials, among other not-so-important features. I still need to finish MGS4. I'll probably play some of it Monday when I have a day off. I'm nearing the end there.

Just curious, how far are you in MGS4?

I enjoy my PS3 as I've had it for nearly 6 months now. I had The Show, DMC4, NBA2k8, MGS4, COD4, Madden and NCAA 09. Do yourself a favor and get the Dualshock 3 if you haven't already. Sixaxis doesn't feel the same once you have the DS3 in your hands.

Just curious, how far are you in MGS4?

I enjoy my PS3 as I've had it for nearly 6 months now. I had The Show, DMC4, NBA2k8, MGS4, COD4, Madden and NCAA 09. Do yourself a favor and get the Dualshock 3 if you haven't already. Sixaxis doesn't feel the same once you have the DS3 in your hands.

I'm in the middle of Act IV. I bought a DS3 when I went in to buy GTA IV in April.

I still use the SIXAXIS every now and then (like when I turn on the PS3 specifically to download content from the PS Store, to control multimedia content playback, etc.), since it consumes 10 times less power, but the DS3 is used for the majority of my gaming.

All PS3's now are bundled with DualShock3 controller.... for those who bought one recently.

I'm in the middle of Act IV. I bought a DS3 when I went in to buy GTA IV in April.

I still use the SIXAXIS every now and then (like when I turn on the PS3 specifically to download content from the PS Store, to control multimedia content playback, etc.), since it consumes 10 times less power, but the DS3 is used for the majority of my gaming.

All PS3's now are bundled with DualShock3 controller.... for those who bought one recently.

I didn't care too much about the lack of rumbling or the heavier aspect of it at first, but I purchased it a few months ago and have been in love with it ever since. I traded in my sixaxis and is in the process of getting a second DS3 controller.

I play Warhawk often now as I play with the NeoGAF clan. There are demos on the PS Store of full blu-ray disc games if you want try them out. I definitely recommend Uncharted, which has a demo on the Store. It's only a 10-hour single-player game, so for $60 may not be worth it, but definitely a rental.

Super Stardust HD, which I believe has a demo, is a fun arcade downloadable title.

If you want to play Resistance 2, the story picks up right where Resistance ended. Resistance is now $30. I've literally logged 300+ hours on that game playing online multiplayer. Days were wasted. I don't play it anymore as I've moved on to better and new things... especially once I started getting into Call of Duty 4.

This fall aside from Resistance 2, I'm looking forward to LittleBigPlanet and FIFA 09 (Haven't bought a soccer game since FIFA 2001, when my friends were all playing Winning Eleven, so I was left in the dust. FIFA has become better than PES as of late though, so I won't be left out of the tournaments.).

i think warhawk is a sweat game but i dont have psn hooked up yet but thats awesome cause its free and IMO bad company is pretty great up there maybe even better than cod4

After a good week with the PS3 all to myself, I like the system like I figured I would (not quite as user friendly as the 360), but I can't get into the games. I don't understand how MGS4 got the scores it did, it doesn't have the fun I remember from the previous games in the series. Maybe it gets better, but I'm having a hard time staying interested in it. I find myself playing a lot of FFX and God of War. After playing GoW again, Heavenly Sword just doesn't compare, even with the time difference. After playing Gears and CoD4, Resistence just isn't as good. I may rent Uncharted and give that a try.

Basically it's just as I always felt playing my friend's PS3. Just need to wait for some good games to come out. Infamous looks good, maybe Killzone. Until then I'll enjoy all my PS2 games I have been dying to play again and watch some movies.

umm my postal code is N0G-1B0

that should help

According to Canada Post's site, it should cost around $40 to ship($32 for shipping and then $7.50 for oversized by their dimensions), which I'd cover. Is the only thing wrong with it the red ring of death? Just trying to figure out what all is usable in it. PM me or send me an email at jigsawklr@comcast.net with details please.