UGA has some big visits this weekend..

SacFalcFan

They are not football related however. We have a few other guys visiting that are football recruits.

UGA will be hosting both Derrick Favors and Terrance Shannon this weekend for their official visits.

Not football related? So wait are we just getting together for the anual GSU UGA picnic and dance?

Is he the #1 overall basketball recruit coming out of high school? :huh::huh::huh::huh:

depends on the service.. he has been #1 on rivals for a while but i think just recently he fell to #2 or #3.. he is a michael beasley type player regarding his talent meaning he would make uga or gt for that matter national contenders with the talent for both teams.

depends on the service.. he has been #1 on rivals for a while but i think just recently he fell to #2 or #3.. he is a michael beasley type player regarding his talent meaning he would make uga or gt for that matter national contenders with the talent for both teams.

Yeah a 2nd round exit for UGA is a great season for them :P :lol: jus messing with ya sac

Sac I am hearing that Daniel Miller is committing soon. Any ideas where he might be leaning?

Also GT commits Glen Rice and Kammeon Holsey were at the game last night with 2010 five star SG Jason Morris. Great if we can land him.

http://georgiatech.rivals.com/viewprospect...mp;pr_key=50699

From what I have heard it's UGA for him. In fact he had really pursued Felton and UGA for that offer and I have felt from the beginning uga has lead. Felton has taken his recruiting on personally as he took on favors. I would love Miller as a dawg.