Que's best of series(Input greatlyappreciated)

iQue

These list were taken from NFL.com's newest depth charts

Tampa-Maurice Stovall & Michael Clayton

New Orleans-Robert Meachem & David Patten

Carolina-Muhsin Muhammed & Dewayne Jarrett

Atlanta-Laurent Robinson & Adam Jennings

On paper I have to go with N.O.'s, Meachem has as big an upside as any second tier receiver anywhere and Patten has been a reliable sturdy handed reciever since he's been in the league. If we're looking upside I have to go with our core once you toss in Harry Douglas, although Tampa has Dexter Jackson and Carolina has DJ Hackett(injury prone).

These list were taken from NFL.com's newest depth charts

Tampa-Maurice Stovall & Michael Clayton

New Orleans-Robert Meachem & David Patten

Carolina-Muhsin Muhammed & Dewayne Jarrett

Atlanta-Laurent Robinson & Adam Jennings

On paper I have to go with N.O.'s, Meachem has as big an upside as any second tier receiver anywhere and Patten has been a reliable sturdy handed reciever since he's been in the league. If we're looking upside I have to go with our core once you toss in Harry Douglas, although Tampa has Dexter Jackson and Carolina has DJ Hackett(injury prone).

Confused. Cause Harry Douglas is our main slot receiver and he is quicker in and out of his breaks (see Wes Welker) than any other player listed here. After him Robinson, Jenkins, or Finneran can play slot. Jennings won't see hardly any playing time at receiver if he does make the team.

Confused. Cause Harry Douglas is our main slot receiver and he is quicker in and out of his breaks (see Wes Welker) than any other player listed here. After him Robinson, Jenkins, or Finneran can play slot. Jennings won't see hardly any playing time at receiver if he does make the team.

Like I said this was according to NFL.com but listening to Coach Smith it was apparent he was talking about the punt returner job.