Is roddy swagger the same as Deangelo Hall swagger

ATLballer

see this is why atanta will never have another superstar athlete. we always find a way to complain, or compare when someone shows a little attitude. i guess most of yall want jason webster type attitudes...cool, calm and collective. i cant believe this.

Blame the starter of this thread by himself for trying to start cr.ap about Roddy. Everybody I know loves Roddy. I've got a picture of him with my 8yr old son. Roddy is cool - I've got no problem with him.

Blame the starter of this thread by himself for trying to start cr.ap about Roddy. Everybody I know loves Roddy. I've got a picture of him with my 8yr old son. Roddy is cool - I've got no problem with him.

thats what im sayin...roddy is mainly quiet if you have ran into him off the field. nothing is wrong with a player showing emotion and frustration every now and then. all players do it.

I wonder if people are going to try and run him out of town like they did Mr Hall

He should learn to be more like the all-time greats:

Don Maynard

Steve Largent

Ricky Proehl

Wes Welker

Lance Allworth

Brandon Stokley

Ed McCafferey

Fred Biletnikoff

Wayne Chrebet

Don Beebe

No flash, just results. They all let their play do the talking for them.

He should learn to be more like the all-time greats:

Don Maynard

Steve Largent

Ricky Proehl

Wes Welker

Lance Allworth

Brandon Stokley

Ed McCafferey

Fred Biletnikoff

Wayne Chrebet

Don Beebe

No flash, just results. They all let their play do the talking for them.

I am fine with the attitudes of even bigger names, Jerry Rice, Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, TJ Housmanzada and a host of others. Swagger is good, tantrums are bad. Throwing your helmet is a tantrum.

A little swagger and attitude is fine. As long as it dosent hurt the team. Hall was an idiot. Telling Steve Smith that he was better than him because Hall had been to a pro bowl and Smith had not. Getting what? 60 something yards of penalities because he was trying to show Smith how great he was. Hall never mentioned the team. He never gave credit to the d-line for producing pressure so the QB would throw a bad ball that he could pick, he never mentioned good over the top coverage by the safeties so he could jump routes and try and make picks, he never mentioned the good drops by the LB's, so the receivers had to extend their routes and increase the time the QB had to wait to throw the ball. All Hall did was talk about how great he was. I havent seen Roddy do these things. As long as he gives credit to his team mates, works hard and is a team player a little attitude is good.

The hilarious part are people rushing to judgement on the "single" flag Roddy drew, yet no one knows why he threw his helmet.

Relax people....

P.S. - I've seen those all time greats lose it on the field as well, and half of those guys were marginal players in the NFL.

Ricky Proehl, Brandon Stokley, Ed McCafferey, Wayne Chrebet, Don Beebe...all time greats?

The hilarious part are people rushing to judgement on the "single" flag Roddy drew, yet no one knows why he threw his helmet.

Relax people....

P.S. - I've seen those all time greats lose it on the field as well, and half of those guys were marginal players in the NFL.

Ricky Proehl, Brandon Stokley, Ed McCafferey, Wayne Chrebet, Don Beebe...all time greats?

You missed the joke in there, but that's OK.

I will say this: Roddy lost a good deal of respect from me last year with the "FREE MIKE VICK" shirt. That was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I will say this: I think that was Joe Horn's idea. He was the one who came in and pointed it out for the camera.

I will say this: Roddy lost a good deal of respect from me last year with the "FREE MIKE VICK" shirt. That was one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I will say this: I think that was Joe Horn's idea. He was the one who came in and pointed it out for the camera.

omg. are u serious..roddy is a grown man, why the heck would he listen to joe on what to wear? joe is not his daddy (at least i dont think so), roddy is his own man and deserves the blame for everything he does. so dont try to make roddy out like he didnt come up with the idea..the shirt was wrinkled up when roddy pulled his jersey up and all joe was doing was making the shirt readable.

and another thing..these are the kind of fans we have..the type to hold grudges against players for making mistakes..if roddy retires as a falcon, i bet this story about him having on the free vick t-shirt will still be talked about.

omg. are u serious..roddy is a grown man, why the heck would he listen to joe on what to wear? joe is not his daddy (at least i dont think so), roddy is his own man and deserves the blame for everything he does. so dont try to make roddy out like he didnt come up with the idea..the shirt was wrinkled up when roddy pulled his jersey up and all joe was doing was making the shirt readable.

I am 33 years old. If someone came to me and said "dude...you know what would be cool?" and I thought it was a good idea, I'd do it too. I said it was his "idea". That's different than dressing him like he was a mongoloid.

I am 33 years old. If someone came to me and said "dude...you know what would be cool?" and I thought it was a good idea, I'd do it too. I said it was his "idea". That's different than dressing him like he was a mongoloid.

so if a dude came up to me and say, dude, u know what would be a good idea, if u robbed bank of america, and i be the getaway driver. i said ok, i robbed the place, and got caught as i was coming out the door....guess who will be going to jail? but it wasnt my idea officer, i just went along with it because it sounded like a good idea.