NFC sleepers, busts

Jedi-Falcon

NFC sleepers, busts (cont.)

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

Sleeper: Laurent Robinson. He may open the season as the No. 3 WR behind Roddy White and Michael Jenkins, but he brings a big-play dimension to the Falcons that will make it difficult for the team to keep him off the field. Let the other owners chase after Jenkins late in larger leagues; you play it smart and grab Robinson at the end of your draft. Then just be patient because his time will come. That's a promise.

Bust: Jerious Norwood. The Falcons insist they plan to utilize Norwood more this season. Yeah, right. And if you pull this leg it plays "Jingle Bells." You'll forgive me if I'm not buying into what the team is selling. Michael Turner is being paid big money to be the featured RB and he'll dominate the carries. Norwood will be the backup and he'll be involved in the passing game, but he's no serious threat to carve out a meaningful role in this offense as long as Turner remains healthy.

he may only get 6-7 carries a game, but i bet hes going to rip off at least one 30 yard run a game- that tells me hes going to play a pretty meaningful role to put us in or near the red zone.

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

Sleeper: Laurent Robinson. He may open the season as the No. 3 WR behind Roddy White and Michael Jenkins, but he brings a big-play dimension to the Falcons that will make it difficult for the team to keep him off the field. Let the other owners chase after Jenkins late in larger leagues; you play it smart and grab Robinson at the end of your draft. Then just be patient because his time will come. That's a promise.

Bust: Jerious Norwood. The Falcons insist they plan to utilize Norwood more this season. Yeah, right. And if you pull this leg it plays "Jingle Bells." You'll forgive me if I'm not buying into what the team is selling. Michael Turner is being paid big money to be the featured RB and he'll dominate the carries. Norwood will be the backup and he'll be involved in the passing game, but he's no serious threat to carve out a meaningful role in this offense as long as Turner remains healthy.

ok..Norwood is NOT a bust. This writer baffles me..seriously. I consider a bust someone who doesn't live up to their potential. Example? Ryan Leaf...became a party animal and never amounted to anything though he was given a chance. Jimmy Williams can somewhat considered a bust because he had the opportunity...did he take advantage of it? NO! thats why he got THE BOOT! Norwood is NOT a BUST! If anything, he probably won't get as many carries as he should considering a talented player of his caliber...but a BUST? no sir...Norwood is a great change of pace back. He may not get as many touches as Turner as the writer suggest but that doesn't make him a bust. If thats the case, Brady Quinn is too because hes not being used to his full potential because of Derek Anderson...

wow...thats funny..Norwood a bust. Yeah and Brett Favre won't go to the hall of fame...

I don't think they're predicting that he will be a bust, I think its more that they're predicting he won't get the opportunity to really excel.

When Mora came to town, all we heard was how they well they were going to utilize their thunder and lightning tandem of Dunn and Duckett. Then it was Dunn and Norwood, now its Norwood and Turner.

Personally, I think Mularkey will strike a better balance than Petrino or Knapp, but I understand the their point. Just hope they're wrong.

LOL, Tell me it wasn't a early round pick atleast. If you got him late round then all is good and he could be a late round gem if he gets some nice touches and td's this year.

He was my 1st pick,

Sike nah I forgot what round but it was real late. It was a 20 round draft and he's my 3rd back. My 1st Back is LT and my 2nd rb is Darren McFadden.

He was my 1st pick,

Sike nah I forgot what round but it was real late. It was a 20 round draft and he's my 3rd back. My 1st Back is LT and my 2nd rb is Darren McFadden.

Yeah your fine then. Although he wouldn't be my 3rd back probably my 4th or 5th. I usually carry

2QB

4-6 RB's

4-6WR's

2TE

1DEF/ST

Then when my days come up that i gotta switch someone bc of a day off for my starters i'll just drop whoever is doing crappy from my extra's and grab what i need for the week.

Yeah your fine then. Although he wouldn't be my 3rd back probably my 4th or 5th. I usually carry

2QB

4-6 RB's

4-6WR's

2TE

1DEF/ST

Then when my days come up that i gotta switch someone bc of a day off for my starters i'll just drop whoever is doing crappy from my extra's and grab what i need for the week.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?s...p;#entry3871486

That is my team I just made that thread. This is my 1st year doing it so I really don't have a clue. Need advice bruh.

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

this is for fantasy football