"Roddy White"

Falconies

I was just wondering bout this situation. Roddy, yes is a very good WR, but i fear that it might be going to his head a little bit. I sorta watched his play the last 2 preseason games and he gets kinda upset when things don't go his way (no pun intended). Its nice to have a WR to want to catch the ball or be thrown too all the time, but its a team game and we have very good other WR's out there too. I'm not sure if he was upset that Ryan way throwing more to Jenkins or not but I just have a feeling like everybody else does on certain things. I wasn't too happy with him throwing his helmet down either the game before against colts . I just hope he doesn't start to be me me me me like YKW. Just wanted to talk to u guys about this and c if it's just me being paranoid or if yall feel the same.

Thx yall "GO FALCONS"

I was just wondering bout this situation. Roddy, yes is a very good WR, but i fear that it might be going to his head a little bit. I sorta watched his play the last 2 preseason games and he gets kinda upset when things don't go his way (no pun intended). Its nice to have a WR to want to catch the ball or be thrown too all the time, but its a team game and we have very good other WR's out there too. I'm not sure if he was upset that Ryan way throwing more to Jenkins or not but I just have a feeling like everybody else does on certain things. I wasn't too happy with him throwing his helmet down either the game before against colts . I just hope he doesn't start to be me me me me like YKW. Just wanted to talk to u guys about this and c if it's just me being paranoid or if yall feel the same.

Thx yall "GO FALCONS"

A little of the Joe Horn influence that did rub off maybe?

As long as Roddy realizes that it was his hard work that paid off in the dividends he saw last year, and he keeps putting in the work, then he'll be fine. If it goes to his head & he expects it without all the effort, then he's going to be in for a long, bad season.

man roddy is nothing like T.O.

hes always been a quiet, almost shy dude.

for all we know, he coulda been throwin his helmet because he wasnt happy with the route he ran.

T.O. is basically a kid in a 34 yr olds body. he cried over "his quarterback". Tony Romo!?

ive never seen the kid side of RW other than the fact that hes made plenty of beginners mistakes. the dude is going to be big time, and i dont see him letting something as trivial as a hot headed mentality coming between him and success.

I already made a thread about this. He is turning into a T.O. right before our eyes.

Wow, a guy gets a little fire in his belly and all of a sudden he is being compared to one of the biggest ego maniacs in this leauge....great observation..... <_<

Suddenly it's time to start fretting about the possiblity that this guy may become a distraction. I think Roddy is echoing the sentiment of the Falcon's new coaching staff, and wants a chance to produce. That's all. Until he dances on the star logo, I think we'll be ok with Roddy.