Anyone interested in a fantasy football league with a falcons twist?

Alright I just created a league on yahoo.

It's going to be head to head and 20 people max.

It's just a for fun league, I like to dominate as many people as I can in fantasy football, and I said why not dominate those that I converse with on this message board.

There's a little twist to this league, so if ur interested listen up because this might mess up ur drafting strategy.

TWIST: Everyone MUST start a falcons player EVERY week.

Remember, there might be 20 people in this league, which means after Ryan, Turner, White, Douglas, Jenkins, Jerious, Laurent, U will have a dud player. So its wise to pick up a decent falcons player before they are all taken otherwise u have to fill up one of ur roster spots with a Ovie or Harrington. (i actually counted, there is literally like exactly 20 falcons u cna pick from) And u can only have 1 falcon on ur team.

This might mean that it could be wiser to go with Turner with the overall number 1 pick instead of LT... It's up to u.

The draft date will be after the roster cuts. We will talk about when it is best for everyone on the message thing in the yahoo league thing.

So this is the league information.

It's for YAHOOO

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/le...alkaboutfalcons

password is : mattryan

Leauge ID# 555783

AND make ur team name ur name on this message board

ps. dont join if ur not interested

AND PLUS THERES A PRIZE: To make sure it stays competeive throughout the season, I will have a small trophy made with the winner's (maybe top two, depends if i can find a special) name on it and have it sent to you! The one trophy for the winner is guarenteed, and I might just do medals for 2nd and 3rd. This is only if we get at least 16 people.

Alright I just created a league on yahoo.

It's going to be head to head and 20 people max.

It's just a for fun league, I like to dominate as many people as I can in fantasy football, and I said why not dominate those that I converse with on this message board.

There's a little twist to this league, so if ur interested listen up because this might mess up ur drafting strategy.

TWIST: Everyone MUST start a falcons player EVERY week.

Remember, there might be 20 people in this league, which means after Ryan, Turner, White, Douglas, Jenkins, Jerious, Laurent, U will have a dud player. So its wise to pick up a decent falcons player before they are all taken otherwise u have to fill up one of ur roster spots with a Ovie or Harrington. (i actually counted, there is literally like exactly 20 falcons u cna pick from)

This might mean that it could be wiser to go with Turner with the overall number 1 pick instead of LT... It's up to u.

The draft date will be after the roster cuts. We will talk about when it is best for everyone on the message thing in the yahoo league thing.

So this is the league information.

It's for YAHOOO

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/le...alkaboutfalcons

password is : mattryan

AND make ur team name ur name on this message board

ps. dont join if ur not interested

Sounds interesting. The only problem with 20 people in the league after 3 Falcon picks the starter may be a bit of a dud or streaky. That's not a slam on the Falcons players but more like there are basically 3 right now that will produce points week in and week out. I joined a league on ESPN where I have Turner starting as my second RB and White as my second WR. It was just a matter of who was available. Also I might swap Campbell for Ryan who is my 2nd of 2 QB's on the bench.

Obviously you are doing live draft. What day/time?

Sounds interesting. The only problem with 20 people in the league after 3 Falcon picks the starter may be a bit of a dud or streaky. That's not a slam on the Falcons players but more like there are basically 3 right now that will produce points week in and week out. I joined a league on ESPN where I have Turner starting as my second RB and White as my second WR. It was just a matter of who was available. Also I might swap Campbell for Ryan who is my 2nd of 2 QB's on the bench.

Obviously you are doing live draft. What day/time?

Yeah, I know only 2 or 3 is worhty of having on ur starting line up but if we dont represent the finnerans and hartsocks, who will? lol

Right now, I have the date and time set at Aug 31, 8pm.

But I would much rather have 20 ppl join, and then I want to list a bunch of dates and times before the season starts and which ever most ppl want, We will set that as the draft time. And for the few that cannot make that time will either have to quit and allow room for others that can or settle with an auto draft.

yeah, but I guess if EVERYBODY has to start a Falcons player, the bye week will only hurt the folks who drafted a productive player.

well yea but htats just one week

would u rather have one RB slot empty for one week with turner or be stuck with Jennings as one of ur WRs for the whole season

Yeah, I know only 2 or 3 is worhty of having on ur starting line up but if we dont represent the finnerans and hartsocks, who will? lol

Right now, I have the date and time set at Aug 31, 8pm.

But I would much rather have 20 ppl join, and then I want to list a bunch of dates and times before the season starts and which ever most ppl want, We will set that as the draft time. And for the few that cannot make that time will either have to quit and allow room for others that can or settle with an auto draft.

Can't make the time but I guess I could preselect which would be tricky. Also do you know if Yahoo's autodraft just picks the best player available regardless of position. ESPN's is horrible I set up a friend to autodraft and it picked up 5 or 6 RB's before I jumped in for him. His bench is kicking butt though.

Can't make the time but I guess I could preselect which would be tricky. Also do you know if Yahoo's autodraft just picks the best player available regardless of position. ESPN's is horrible I set up a friend to autodraft and it picked up 5 or 6 RB's before I jumped in for him. His bench is kicking butt though.

yahoo autodraft picks the best positions for like the first 5 picks or something liek that and then picks the best players for the positions u need

yahoo autodraft picks the best positions for like the first 5 picks or something liek that and then picks the best players for the positions u need

acutally it picks best player for positions u need

so first itll pick the best player overall and if thats a QB, it wont pick a QB for ur next pick

im not sure how they pick the reserves, i think that is just best player overall