TJ Duckett is Running Mad Tonight

I guess when even his momma started calling him tippy toes he finally got mad. The guys dragging players and slamming into the secondary. Of course it's the 4th qtr and it may be somebody needs a job. Even the commentators are saying he is actually running like he did in Michigan State. And no I don't want the guy back. I guess DKB would be happy.

Thanksssss....Should I have posted yet another Jamaal Anderson sucks thread? Pretty funny how people go out of their way to tell someone what they already know instead of just moving on to the next thread. <_< Get in line there is a long list of Message Board Sheriff's. ;)

Well if you already knew........

I guess when even his momma started calling him tippy toes he finally got mad. The guys dragging players and slamming into the secondary. Of course it's the 4th qtr and it may be somebody needs a job. Even the commentators are saying he is actually running like he did in Michigan State. And no I don't want the guy back. I guess DKB would be happy.

Awww I miss ol DKB..... Nothing has been STARING ME IN THE FACE lately......

Thanksssss....Should I have posted yet another Jamaal Anderson sucks thread? Pretty funny how people go out of their way to tell someone what they already know instead of just moving on to the next thread. <_< Get in line there is a long list of Message Board Sheriff's. ;)

Don't worry about him, it just goes to show how smart he is because EVERYONE KNOWS AROUND THE NFL FORUM IS THIS WAY

<<<<<<<<<