so 3 or 4 needs to be cut before final preseason game

miKevicK777

Forney needs to be cut

Falcons | Forney might not make final roster

Steve Wyche, of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons OG Kynan Forney is in danger of not making the final roster. He appears to have lost out to OG Harvey Dahl at right guard. With a $2.95 million salary and a lack of versatility, the Falcons might not keep Forney as a backup.

Picking who will be cut is tough. I think Jennings made a good case to make the team. I think Finn will make the team, but it could be between himn and Robinson.

I think Snelling makes the team. T Brown may be edged out. That's a toughy.

McIntyre may make the team. He's solid on ST.

This TE situation is hard to pick right now. I am really not confident ANYONE has secured a final roster spot at TE.

I think Harrington makes the team over Shockley.

Lofton may have won a starting LB spot last week.

Bierman make a strong case to be kept. I just wonder how the other DL positions will affect his chances.

Been a great preseason so far. Looking forward to opening day!

Picking who will be cut is tough. I think Jennings made a good case to make the team. I think Finn will make the team, but it could be between himn and Robinson.

This TE situation is hard to pick right now. I am really not confident ANYONE has secured a final roster spot at TE.

Bierman make a strong case to be kept. I just wonder how the other DL positions will affect his chances.

How does Biermann not make the team? I dont know to much about Jamal Anderson..I know he was a high draft pick and there is alot of rhetoric about his play and how much you have invested in him......but lets just say you could have one or the other ...who would you pick? Some people have said...give Jamal some time hes only been playing the position for 4 years or so...well Kroy has been playing it for for a little over 3 years.

That being said I really like the looks of the Falcons team this year and think you guys will do much better than most everyone thinks....GL

How does Biermann not make the team? I dont know to much about Jamal Anderson..I know he was a high draft pick and there is alot of rhetoric about his play and how much you have invested in him......but lets just say you could have one or the other ...who would you pick? Some people have said...give Jamal some time hes only been playing the position for 4 years or so...well Kroy has been playing it for for a little over 3 years.

That being said I really like the looks of the Falcons team this year and think you guys will do much better than most everyone thinks....GL

Biermann.

Thanks for the kind statement of the Falcons.

L. Robinson is nowhere close to being on the bubble.

What????!!!! There is no way Laurent Robinson gets cut.....do you even watch football? Or the Falcons much less...lol seriously.....