Brent Grimes - awesome CB

Bring It

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brent Grimes is 5'10" tall. If he was 3 to 4 inches taller, he would possibly be the best CB to ever play in the NFL.

I have NEVER seen any player with the footwork and quickness and instincts he has.

Simply awesome. What a great player he is going to be for us.

heck no. The great CBs are like 5'10 - 5'11 my man. 6'2-6'3 is clumsy. 5'10 and 5'11 helps you maintain hip turn and quickness. Talk to any DB coach in the NFL, college or H.S. for that matter and they will tell you that.

Grimes played at Shippensburgh, thats why he wasnt touted coming out of college. It didnt have much to do with his measurables and size.

Brent Grimes is 5'10" tall. If he was 3 to 4 inches taller, he would possibly be the best CB to ever play in the NFL.

I have NEVER seen any player with the footwork and quickness and instincts he has.

uve never seen a cornerback with better footwork and quickness and instincts as brent grimes? deangelo hall? well i guess since most of u hate d hall ill name someone else. champ bailey? nate clements?

if he was 3 or 4 inches taller, he would be one of the tallest cornerbacks in the league.

His height isn't the problem, its his hands.

If he could just manage to CATCH a few of those balls that he's getting his hands on instead of just batting them away, he'll be awesome.

hands are not his problem. he had 25+ picks in college. compare that with any CB drafted and thats still a high number.

His height isn't the problem, its his hands.

If he could just manage to CATCH a few of those balls that he's getting his hands on instead of just batting them away, he'll be awesome.

I know what you are saying, but quite honestly I will take consistently defended passes all day long.

I would love the INT, just saying though.

lol..please dont make me laugh...greatest corner ever..are u serious, please tell me u playin. deion, champ, darrell green, chris mccalister, charles woodson, ronde barber,al harris, please dont make me continue..

I'd rather him bat balls away than try to go for the interception EVERY time the ball is in the air, ala Hall... I just can't get over him going for the INT and giving up that TD to New Orleans when he should have batted it down. If you have tons of passes defended and only a couple INTs, I'll be happy because that means you are keeping WRs from catching and gaining yards.

lol..please dont make me laugh...greatest corner ever..are u serious, please tell me u playin. deion, champ, darrell green, chris mccalister, charles woodson, ronde barber,al harris, please dont make me continue..

i will!.....Rashaen Mathis.....Antonio Chromartie.....Ray Buchannon......Sam Madison.......Mike Mckenzie.....Marcus Trufant.....Quentin Jammer

I promise you I won't make you continue. It would be a total waste of our time.

No one would compare to Grimes.

I've been right next to the guy, and he isnt taller than me....and i'm not 5'10.

Great point. In bare feet, he's probably 5'7" or 8.

In the world of sports...............every level................everywhere................players' heights are ALWAYS exaggerated. It has always been that way..................especially in 1) Basketball and 2) Football.