Will Horn and DHall be reunited?

I think Joe Horn could be heading towards the raiders,they just lost drew carter to season ending knee injury and don't really have any backups,so i'm thinking he's off to oakland

The Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys and Titans have all said they want no part of Horn. Oakland is probably waiting for Ashley Lelie to get cut by San Fran. Horn will be out of football...forced retirement when no one wants to hire you.

The Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys and Titans have all said they want no part of Horn. Oakland is probably waiting for Ashley Lelie to get cut by San Fran. Horn will be out of football...forced retirement when no one wants to hire you.

I heard before he was cut that there were no takers frm any of the other 31 teams

I honestly think he won't latch on anywhere as a starting WR unless some teams lose their WR to injury.

There are teams out there that have lost WR's to injury, and even they are not interested.

Horn burned his bridge by telling the Falcons he was too injured to practice all preseason, then on the day he was cut, he let everybody know he was 100%. That and the lack of willingness to help young receivers who were taking catches away from him at both of his last two stops will keep Horn in waiting until he finally realizes that he's not worth what he thought he was and hangs 'em up.

Well , I think Horn helped our WRs last year more than any of our Coaches did , So I;ll give him that credit , you can't blame him for taking what people gave him even thou he was not worth half of that at this stage of his career , that was the FO fault for reaching on an Old Pro. But I wouldn't wish him to have to play with Me Hall , I wouldn't do that to anybody .