I'd like to see this.

Leave in the starting OL

Bring in L. Robinson and Finn

Leave in Olvie

Rotate Snelling and T.Brown.

If Shock sucks after this lineup, then he deserves to be on the PS and or cut..... <_<

I promise...this is my last Shockley Thread.... ;)

Shock will be exposed playing with the 1's. The sooner the better, then we can move on and build our team.

i hope he does well with the 1st string too. i could see him surprising some people. i would much rather have him than joey harrington. at least shock has raw potential, joey does not. with time dj could become worthwhile to have on the team, joey will not. if we get that far down the depth chart (as in ryan and redman are both hurt) then the season is beyond lost anyways, so why does it make any sense to have a check-down veteran versus a young guy with intriguing physical attributes?

Shock could take the #2 spot if he has a great game against BAL this Thursday. I hope Shock shows out, because it has been alot of hating on him this off season. I have said it before, it doesn't hurt Atlanta if Shock turns out to be a good QB. We know with the money Ryan was given he is the man here for atleast the next 3 years. So why not have a good backup, who could take over or be good trade bait like the other Matt who got us 2 second round picks. Being a UGA fan, I would love to see DJ starting for the Falcons one day, but atleast on this team still.

Shock could take the #2 spot if he has a great game against BAL this Thursday. I hope Shock shows out, because it has been alot of hating on him this off season. I have said it before, it doesn't hurt Atlanta if Shock turns out to be a good QB. We know with the money Ryan was given he is the man here for atleast the next 3 years. So why not have a good backup, who could take over or be good trade bait like the other Matt who got us 2 second round picks. Being a UGA fan, I would love to see DJ starting for the Falcons one day, but atleast on this team still.

I'm sure there are a few "haters", but it's mainly the people who have been prancing around for months telling us Shockley is better than every QB we have and will light the league up "if we just give him a chance" or even have the gall to say he has already shown he is the best.

I appreciate your desire to see DJ thrive. Yesterday on the news, Coach Smith said that each of the QB's have taken close to 3000 snaps in practice and games. just because he has not played in the preseason with the 1st strng does not mean that the coaches have not evaluated him.

I appreciate your desire to see DJ thrive. Yesterday on the news, Coach Smith said that each of the QB's have taken close to 3000 snaps in practice and games. just because he has not played in the preseason with the 1st strng does not mean that the coaches have not evaluated him.

I thought I said that I'd like to see this..... ;) Maybe I didn't..... :huh:B)

Its all good, from a personal standpoint. I just wanted DJ to get a shot in the NFL after what he did at UGA, and the skillset he has.

He has been given, for all intents and purposes, 3 preseasons.

Ya can't ask for more than that....and he is a very smart dude. If the NFL doesn't do any more for him a week from today, then he will be just fine as he wraps up the last year of his Master's degree.

Its all good, from a personal standpoint. I just wanted DJ to get a shot in the NFL after what he did at UGA, and the skillset he has.

He has been given, for all intents and purposes, 3 preseasons.

Ya can't ask for more than that....and he is a very smart dude. If the NFL doesn't do any more for him a week from today, then he will be just fine as he wraps up the last year of his Master's degree.

That's a very good point. Not many are willing to address his academics.....thanks!

Leave in the starting OL

Bring in L. Robinson and Finn

Leave in Olvie

Rotate Snelling and T.Brown.

If Shock sucks after this lineup, then he deserves to be on the PS and or cut..... <_<

I promise...this is my last Shockley Thread.... ;)

Frankly, I hope he either sucks and that's the end of it, or he does great and we decide

whether he's 2nd or 3rd string.

And, yeah, I agree, he deserves to be in a Falcons uniform. But then, if he's somewhere

else, good for him!