Here's something that needs to be addressed...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen of Matt Ryan I'd expect him to be good in the red zone.

The outs and slants that he's timing perfectly with his WRs after just months in the system will translate to some precision passing. He seemed to be throwing too high but relatively on target Friday so once he calms down a little it'll turn into a higher TD %

Good point. We've played pretty well on offense the first two games, but we didn't end up getting the points we needed to win. We do need for those drives to turn into scores.

I really don't care how many TD passes we have just as long as somebody scores. We could run them all in or kick field goals for all I care. Managing the offense and keeping it away from the other team works too. I think the board won't have as many worries if we win 3-0 than if we win 51-48.

Here is an even better stat. Shockley = 0 TDs, 2 INTs and the worst QB rating in the NFL for the preseason.

Love that quick witty response.

Seriously, the guy could have gotten more if we didn't have all those penalties from Todd Weiner's rust, and other penalties.

Btw, these were his FIRST NFL games. 2 TDs within first 3 games? Almost 3 or 4 TDs? I don't see a problem.

recievers missed a few?????more like the QB overthrew or underthrew a few..

The balls that could have ended up as a TD were catchable. We have a talented group of WR's, they should go above and beyond. Not to be just average. The balls lacked a little touch, but none the less they were catchable. Both of the balls hit the hands, you act like they were in the stands or something.

Love that quick witty response.

Seriously, the guy could have gotten more if we didn't have all those penalties from Todd Weiner's rust, and other penalties.

Btw, these were his FIRST NFL games. 2 TDs within first 3 games? Almost 3 or 4 TDs? I don't see a problem.

I don't think the poster is calling out Matt specifically, rather all the QBs. 12 quarters equals all three games so all four QBs.