The Best Thread Ever

Shagpill

Watch this highlight of the last preseason game for the raiders agianst the Cards. its funny to see how bad the raiders still are going to be but the point that i got this on here is while watching this video pause it at 1:15 and watch Edge(Cards RB) bounce outside and look at that CB that misses the tackle.... :lol: almost peed my pants. Houston, Grimes, Jackson im so glad we got you guys

I would love to have Hall still on the Falcons if not for the simple fact that he is a head case.

At corner he was a playmaker and an amazing athlete. Everyone gets burned. I'm not quite ready to dub what we have right now the massive upgrade some seem to think it is...

DIdn't really look like he got burned. But D.Hall is still a very talented CB. I get the point of being optimistic about the new team but in no way shape or form is Brent Grimes better than D'angelo Hall. If that were the case he wouldn't have been playing in NFL Europe or he would have been starting on another team last year.

Thats MeAngelo, ankle diving, or late hitting. Oops DHall who.? Grimes is da futhre! :P

nope hall was not in that part of the video if any of it considering that the raiders said that he was going to get very limited playing time due to his right hand being injuried

btw i am happy to see hall gone from the falcons but dont attack him unless it was him

Why are people so obsessed with this guy? I mean if you didn't like him he is gone, your prayers and wishes came through. Now some other guy will post a d-hall pick (when he gets one) and say see we shouldn't have gotten rid of him........ <_<

Why are people so obsessed with this guy? I mean if you didn't like him he is gone, your prayers and wishes came through. Now some other guy will post a d-hall pick (when he gets one) and say see we shouldn't have gotten rid of him........ <_<

People are attempting to justify why its good to get rid of D.Hall. Bottomline is the falcons lost big at CB when they lost him. No one on the roster has the talent he has. Brent Grimes is not a Pro Bowl CB.

I am personally glad that the Hall Cancer is gone.

I hope the Raiders enjoy his big mouth, big ego and big whiffs.

Can't think of a better place for him to be than on a team of "me first" attitudes.

I would much rather have Grimes at corner.

I you would rather have Brent Grimes than a talented CB like D'Angelo Hall, its a great thing you aren't in a NFL front office. He had some attitude problems with the coaching staff and that tends to happen some times. But he played his position very well. As optimistic as you would like to be you can't deny Brent Grimes isn't on Hall's level. Not that Brent Grimes isn't a good person, i'm sure he is. Talent wise he isn't D Hall.

you would rather have Brent Grimes than a talented CB like D'Angelo Hall, its a great thing you aren't in a NFL front office. He had some attitude problems with the coaching staff and that tends to happen some times. But he played his position very well. As optimistic as you would like to be you can't deny Brent Grimes isn't on Hall's level. Not that Brent Grimes isn't a good person, i'm sure he is. Talent wise he isn't D Hall.

thetruth.com

I am personally glad that the Hall Cancer is gone.

I hope the Raiders enjoy his big mouth, big ego and big whiffs.

Can't think of a better place for him to be than on a team of "me first" attitudes.

I would much rather have Grimes at corner.

absolutely, now we just gotta get rid of that other thug cancer Daren Stone

can you believe he actually pushed someone after the whistle blew??????????????

that has cancer written all over it

& we lucked out cause hes black so we can call him a thug too!!!!!!!!!!!!

matter fact he should be kicked out of the NFL

I you would rather have Brent Grimes than a talented CB like D'Angelo Hall, its a great thing you aren't in a NFL front office. He had some attitude problems with the coaching staff and that tends to happen some times. But he played his position very well. As optimistic as you would like to be you can't deny Brent Grimes isn't on Hall's level. Not that Brent Grimes isn't a good person, i'm sure he is. Talent wise he isn't D Hall.

This remains to be seen.