Ryan to start against Ravens

oregonsfan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope D.J. plays at least 2 qts. (with the first team!) So we can put all this to rest!

I hope he lights the scoreboard!!!!

Usually in the 4th preseason game, the starters either don't play or only play for a very short time. I don't think I've ever seen any team leave their 1st stringers in for two quarters.

Usually in the 4th preseason game, the starters either don't play or only play for a very short time. I don't think I've ever seen any team leave their 1st stringers in for two quarters.

we might, since we are looking to let our team gel, but DJ never got a chance. Smith meant every other qb BUT DJ gets to play with 1st team. <_<

As pitiful as DJ shown out during the preseason, would you waste everyone's time by putting him in with the first team?

that wasnt all his fault. he has lots of drops and pressure up his A, which is why i wanted to see him with a real Oline and decent wides like laurent or jenkins, but he gets forney and weems as his best.

that wasnt all his fault. he has lots of drops and pressure up his A, which is why i wanted to see him with a real Oline and decent wides like laurent or jenkins, but he gets forney and weems as his best.

YOu mean the same people that Redman was in with at the end of the game and did just fine with?

3 coaches and you all say Shockley hasn't gotten a chance.

Well if 3 coaches haven't given him a chance then that should tell you something. I'll just say 2 coaches because when Mora was the coach we had Vick and Schaub.

DJ got hurt as he was getting his chance with petrino, but was still the reason we got leftwich, which shows that he was considered for the starting job.