it si over

KJW 23

2008 season is over can't wait the for NFL Draft ;)

."There are really a couple of things that I would like to talk about today. The first thing is that I wanted to announce that Matt Ryan will be our starting quarterback for the season opener against the Detroit Lions.

Buzz off Alice......and cut down your sig for God's sake.....No one wants to wade through that crap, especially after reading one of your always inspiring and uplifting musings....... :angry:

2008 season is over can't wait the for NFL Draft ;)

."There are really a couple of things that I would like to talk about today. The first thing is that I wanted to announce that Matt Ryan will be our starting quarterback for the season opener against the Detroit Lions.

And we had such high expectations with a completely re-built team, new coaches and new system.

Man I wish they would stop throwing away perfectly good opportunities to win it all.

Dude must be full.

hater_tots1.jpg

I do look forward to the draft, but I also hope Ryan doesn't fold over after we turn him to the wolves. Too early to say, considering it is preseason. I just hope the coaches know what they are doing. Either way, we will be good regardless of the QB in (as long as it's not Jo Jo).

P.S. I LOVE Google images!

Hater.jpg

To me its not the point of "we don't have anyone else so why not let the rookie play" but what if Ryan does ok the first few games and then struggles mightily afterward to the point that he doesnt recover? I think it would have been better to hold off on starting him. He did ok in the preseason but he wasn't exactly lighting it up and teams prepare alot more for regular season games than preseason matches. Also, I agree the thread starters sig is far too long, I didn't really know what was the post and what was the sig.

Know what's over? When Ryan steps on the field for the 1st time as a starter, the Vick era is officially OVER!!!!!!!!

IT WAS OVER WHEN THEY GAVE MATT 72MIL ........ AND THATS A FACT. I

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY AND HOW MIKE VICK IS STILL SCARRING YOU

GUYS? BUT, YOU MAY BE RIGHT. THE VICK ERA IS STILL GOING ON

BECAUSE HE GETS JUST AS MUCH ATTENTION ON THIS BOARD AS MATT!