if ryan is the future

freebird587

The Falcons are playing hungry and dare I say it..............COACHED!!!!!! ITs amazing when you have a Defense, offense and special teams on the same page. Even though we are young, even though we are unproven, I am genuinely excited for a change. I don't think we will be out coached, out hussled or not motivated to hit someone in the grill. We may not be the best team on the field, but the other team will know the meaning of war when we are done with them!

I hate to make assumptions based on the pre-season, but if the D continues to play like this, they are gonna be tough. I am most anxious to see if Grimes can keep up at his current level.
I kind of agree with you. But in the modern day NFL there is a lot to learn about a team in the pre-season. Our pre-season is virtually saying that we are going to be a better team than everyone anticipated. We may even have a chance of going .500 The passion on the boards is good.

i think our d has looked very good to this point, they are young ,hungry,& have pride....so could this be the start of a dominating defence to go along with an offence that can score alot of points....im more excited about our d than our o right now....anyone agree?

absolutely not

i think our defense is really bad. it cant get no pressure on the qbs. milloy is just a small linebacker. our cornerbacks are inexperienced and just not very good. i like grimes but i dont think hes a star. our linebackers are the only group that i like in our defense.

i understand that the defense prevented titans from scoring a touhcdown, but u need to realize that vince young is awful and their receivers are even worse. any defense could have stopped them the way titans were playing.

i am in no way more excited about the defense when we have a good thing going on offense. we got a new quarterback, a new runningback, a receiver coming off of a breakout season, and a new scheme that seems interesting.

no one on the defense excites me except for john abraham, but hes going to have a tough time with no help from the rest of the linemen

absolutely not

i think our defense is really bad. it cant get no pressure on the qbs. milloy is just a small linebacker. our cornerbacks are inexperienced and just not very good. i like grimes but i dont think hes a star. our linebackers are the only group that i like in our defense.

i understand that the defense prevented titans from scoring a touhcdown, but u need to realize that vince young is awful and their receivers are even worse. any defense could have stopped them the way titans were playing.

i am in no way more excited about the defense when we have a good thing going on offense. we got a new quarterback, a new runningback, a receiver coming off of a breakout season, and a new scheme that seems interesting.

no one on the defense excites me except for john abraham, but hes going to have a tough time with no help from the rest of the linemen

i have dissagree with you....vince got them to the playoffs last year & our d just shut them down to 3 pts.....that they got in the first qtr ...imo you should give us some credit for that & btw...we scored 17 on a very good d in their own right

I don't think its a question of "if" ryan is the future. But more of "when". Looks like he is gonna grow up fast and looks like he is ready to. The O is only gonna get better. As ryan and company get timing routes down, then the O can really start to take off. Those routes are what made payton famous.