Fox Reporter Humiliated In Denver - And its just Sunday!

1968again

Griff Jenkins, a Fox Television correspondent, was waiting with a microphone for a crowd of demonstrators on a Denver street today, hoping to catch signs of a breakup of the herd of cats known as the American Left.

The crowd came ten, twelve abreast up the street. One group held up a banner saying No War In Iran. Chanting was happening. Griff was casting the scene as a discontented, perhaps unstable, mob out to oppose some things, maybe defend Hillary ( Fox's new g/f), or to assault whatever nefarious scheme the Party has in store. Whatever it was Grifff was Going In.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He proceded from a series of false assumptions

1. He talked about Freedom of Speech. What he was practicing was Freedom of the Press, the demonstrators were practicing Freedom Speech. Since he works for Fox I can see where he might have problems understanding the difference.

2. He assumes if you are against the war you can't be for freedom. Again since he works for Fox he might have trouble separating the two.

3. He assumes he has a right to shove a camera and mic into someone's face and they are going to just simper and whine. You think he would have learned from Shepard Smith's public humilations.

You can't reason with some......they are just too far gone.

These people are gonna be furious when Obummer loses

and they dont' even know what in the world they're talking about.

When Obummer loses they will be enraged and you won't get anything

from them but screaming then too.

Other than his nerdy glasses, I don't see one thing in there that would make me think the guy was humiliated. None of the people he was asking questions of took the time to give a thoughtful answer. The protesters are the ones that looked stupid IMO.

I know right, from the title I kept expecting that Jenkins would trip or piss his pants or something...he came off as a pro in the middle of a herd of idiots and morons chanting curses and meaningless slogans.....hardly humiliating to him. What can you expect from a bunch of assclown sheep like these "Recreate 68" dickpimples.

I know right, from the title I kept expecting that Jenkins would trip or piss his pants or something...he came off as a pro in the middle of a herd of idiots and morons chanting curses and meaningless slogans.....hardly humiliating to him. What can you expect from a bunch of assclown sheep like these "Recreate 68" dickpimples.

SilentBob ????

Are you sayin' that in love ???

Hate liberalism not the liberal.

Mob Mentality. Thats all that is.You get one ****** sceaming his head off then you get two more who want to join in. They will acomplish nothing acting like a bunch of dumbfuc&^ks. I can't belive I used to like Cynthia Mckinney. Yuck! I'm discusted with her condoning that kind of idiocy. She's completly lost her f^k8n mind. This is gonna hurt the left and I bet half of the people out there don't even care so long as they have a fun time protesting.

Griff was being a typical Fox News goofball (read: clown acting as a news guy).

But the guys in the crowd were a bunch of d-bags themselves.

I don't think anyone has any call to say the "other side" got "humiliated" in that exchange. Looked like the crossroads of 2 sets of ***clowns to me.

I hope McCain picks a female VP and the Shrillery supporters flock to 'em.

The PBL's don't talk about it, but they got some scorned women on their hands......

.....and you know what they say about scorned women.

So Hillary is all of a sudden you guys new BFF and GF 4 life, huh?

Did Bush pick McCain ofr his vice prez after he beat him in the primaries? Where were you guys then? Tapping away in a bathroom somewhere?

Griff was being a typical Fox News goofball (read: clown acting as a news guy).

But the guys in the crowd were a bunch of d-bags themselves.

I don't think anyone has any call to say the "other side" got "humiliated" in that exchange. Looked like the crossroads of 2 sets of ***clowns to me.

A perfect storm of a** clownery.

But still.. ya gotta admit, "F Fox news!!" was pretty dang funny. :lol:

So Hillary is all of a sudden you guys new BFF and GF 4 life, huh?

Did Bush pick McCain ofr his vice prez after he beat him in the primaries? Where were you guys then? Tapping away in a bathroom somewhere?

No, I'm talkin' about McCain picking a female Republican for VP.

I don't like Hitlery......only in comparison to Obummer.

I don't really even like McCain....other than in comparison to Obummer.