CONGRATS TO MATT RYAN FOR BEING NAMED THE STARTER

Being from maryland and having to watch these god awful ravens week end and week out,one thing pops into my mind. Some time ago we had a franchise qb going into a season with high expectations and we played a meaningless game against these Ravens. when the game was over no one remembered the score the only thing we remembered was that our franchise qb was out for the year with a broken leg. Yes I know it's football and injury's haapen but if any one remember's the play when Vick was hurt on they sent an all out blitz and I mean everybody. Fast forward to 08 we have a new franchise qb who has big expectations and who was just named starter let him play 2 series at that and get out of their as healthy as we can, the reason why I say this is because I watched the game last night against the rams and they pressures Marc Bulger to no end. They blitz from everywhere and they were coming to lay the boom, he was able to beat them most of the time due to thei hot route patterns and Bulger's quick release but on several plays they were picking him up of the ground. I hope we get thru the pre-season healthy and I am amped for this season as like the rest of you guys. congrats to Matt and lets beat the **** out of the ravens on THURSDAY

Can't be worried about injuries like that. He won't play much anyway, but what if (God forbid) he got injured on the first play of the Detroit game. That wouldn't exactly be better. Just gotta play the game. And besides, Adalias Thomas doesn't play for Baltimore anymore. We should be safe.

This is football. If you want to play football - then you play. You don't sit your best players on the sidelines because you want to protect them from getting hurt. Football players play FOOTBALL, and they PLAY.

Don't worry about Matt Ryan getting hurt. He knows how to get rid of the ball quickly, he will be fine. But football is a brutal sport. Players are going to get hurt no matter how much you coddle them. Put the best players out on the field and let them play. They key to winning is really very simple.