RYAN TO START WEEK 1

bossFALCON™

He earned it. He looked the best out of all 4 QBs this preseason.........so Coach Smith kept his word about it being an open competition.

Thank you Falcon Gods!

Ryan is the most savvy Rookie to ever play QB.

I just hope the Atl fans will be intelligent enough to go out and support this TEAM.

This is our first legitimate shot to WIN the Superbowl, let's make the best of it.

It may take a couple of years to complete the team that possibly could be a repeat SB Winner but the foundation is laid for that.

We should draft heavy o & d line next year and then we can become what we always wanted to be, repeat SB WInners!

The credit starts with AB and his hiring of TD,

then TD hiring Coach Smith.

A superb draft and the rest is a process in development!

GO FALCONS! hoooooooooooheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

good decision

I just hope the sometimes loony fan base understands he is a rookie & doesnt expect alot from him while he grows & learns

True. He's going to make mistakes and there will be some ugly times, but I see a bright future in Atlanta with Ryan at the helm.

He earned it. He looked the best out of all 4 QBs this preseason.........so Coach Smith kept his word about it being an open competition.

Absolutely, it was Open and Matt slammed the door!

gritz, there was nobody better than Matt.

the last PS game we will probably see DJ and Hoey dooking it out for the last spot.

I seriously doubt that Matt will play since vs the Ravens, there is no reason to chance an injury.

If Dj beats Hoey, then let the better man be the 3rd QB.

As for Open Competition, Smitty has watched them a lot more than the ps games. DJ< Matt & Chris

DJ and Hoey slug it out this weekend, the loser walks.

Thank you Falcon Gods!

Ryan is the most savvy Rookie to ever play QB.

I just hope the Atl fans will be intelligent enough to go out and support this TEAM.

This is our first legitimate shot to WIN the Superbowl, let's make the best of it.

It may take a couple of years to complete the team that possibly could be a repeat SB Winner but the foundation is laid for that.

We should draft heavy o & d line next year and then we can become what we always wanted to be, repeat SB WInners!

The credit starts with AB and his hiring of TD,

then TD hiring Coach Smith.

A superb draft and the rest is a process in development!

GO FALCONS! hoooooooooooheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That's exactly the way it's going to go down gee......We will have some dead money coming off of the ever-rising cap in the next couple of years so Dimitroff can make some good FA moves too.......The era of the Peerless Prices and Ed Hartwells is over.....

Combine that with the draft strategy you outlined......We have some good days ahead of us.....