Confessions of the Ultimate Warrior

Headshot

Headshot...you missed it last night. Some dude (USA51) was here calling you out. He was really, really upset about your avatar. We gave him heck and toyed with him for awhile (about 4 pages) before the thread was deleted by a MOD...I think the dude was banned. He was a real nutjob, but it was entertaining.

god that was funny. its really too bad you missed it headshot you woulda gotten a kick out of it. :P

Headshot...you missed it last night. Some dude (USA51) was here calling you out. He was really, really upset about your avatar. We gave him heck and toyed with him for awhile (about 4 pages) before the thread was deleted by a MOD...I think the dude was banned. He was a real nutjob, but it was entertaining.

:lol:

So I've been informed. I was not on the boards last night, and my suspension ended at mindight anyways, but I was told that he made a thread about me taking back his "apology" (Which is really just an opportunity for him to say "look at me, look at me"). I did see the thread in which he apologized, but I had no idea what for because I don't like him and usually try to avoid him, but apparently I said something to the affect that I feel sorry for his kids since he's their father, which, if the recent PMs he sent me are an indication of his "off-board" personality...then that feeling is still very pure.

Oh well, can't get along with everybody I guess.