Nastiness

Herr Doktor

NASTY! Wow, I never thought I would ever hear that the Falcons offensive line was playing nasty. Jevon Kearse was about in tears whining about the late hits and overall agressive. THey thought they would roll into the dome and we would give up. I am encouraged by the overall enthusiastic play, if we could only cut beack on the penalties. THe running game looks good, the special teams were sharp (Come one Elam-lets get'er together.....) the wideouts were excellent, offensive play calling was varied (Another first for the Falcons!!!!) and the Defense played with alot of heart.

We will be spoilers this season if nothing else. Anyone who plays this years Falcons will have a small war in their crib. ANd any game in the dome will be one of pain and the knowledge that the Falcons are no longer the push around team that is a guaranteed win. Its a good time for the Falcons. THis is the ground level of a future team to beat, year in year out. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

at least we are showing some heart... not rolling over and being shat apon

That is absolutely right Mozz! FOr once we are fighting back. Its nice to see Harvey Dahl gnawing on someone's leg and Weiner rolling up and kicking a brother in the head! I realize that they are penalties, but its good to see a little give a crap for a change!

NASTY! Wow, I never thought I would ever hear that the Falcons offensive line was playing nasty. Jevon Kearse was about in tears whining about the late hits and overall agressive. THey thought they would roll into the dome and we would give up. I am encouraged by the overall enthusiastic play, if we could only cut beack on the penalties. THe running game looks good, the special teams were sharp (Come one Elam-lets get'er together.....) the wideouts were excellent, offensive play calling was varied (Another first for the Falcons!!!!) and the Defense played with alot of heart.

We will be spoilers this season if nothing else. Anyone who plays this years Falcons will have a small war in their crib. ANd any game in the dome will be one of pain and the knowledge that the Falcons are no longer the push around team that is a guaranteed win. Its a good time for the Falcons. THis is the ground level of a future team to beat, year in year out. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

I agree nice post .I love the way the O line played I hope they stay healthy. I would like some more pressure from the front four of the D

line.