OK, which one of you is to blame for this.....

kschreck

jonesinc107

matt ryan could not even get it done in college in a relatively weak conference d j shokley did it against the best in the sec. if not for the injury georgia would have been undefeated. fourth string players cannot block or catch but a qb coming back from injury playing with the first team would be amazing. pure athelete he was born to quarterback matt ryan was born to through interceptions. he is okay but not a star in this league just another joey harrington falcons should start redman.

killakev33

Man whatever!!!! Matt Ryan doesn't deserve to start. If anything the garbage falcons haven't even given D.J. Shockley a chance. He's the best out of all the qbs the falcons have on their roster. I mean....He's got the strongest arm, more accurate, and by far the most mobile too. I just hate seeing a great player like Shockley going to waste on the bench.

There shouldn't even be a qb competition. If the Falcons would've done the smarter thing and drafted Dorsey from LSU and made Shockley the starter, everything would be fine. You see he would've started last year if it wasn't for his injury, so they had to pick up sorry Joey Harrington.

Like I said, it's a shame to watch a great player go to waste. The falcons are doing Shockley just like they did Matt Shaub. Soon and very soon a team is gonna want shockley and he'll be the starter. I'm from Atlanta and I really depise the falcons

AND IT SHOWS

jonesinc107

matt ryan could not even get it done in college in a relatively weak conference d j shokley did it against the best in the sec. if not for the injury georgia would have been undefeated. fourth string players cannot block or catch but a qb coming back from injury playing with the first team would be amazing. pure athelete he was born to quarterback matt ryan was born to through interceptions. he is okay but not a star in this league just another joey harrington falcons should start redman.

killakev33

Man whatever!!!! Matt Ryan doesn't deserve to start. If anything the garbage falcons haven't even given D.J. Shockley a chance. He's the best out of all the qbs the falcons have on their roster. I mean....He's got the strongest arm, more accurate, and by far the most mobile too. I just hate seeing a great player like Shockley going to waste on the bench.

There shouldn't even be a qb competition. If the Falcons would've done the smarter thing and drafted Dorsey from LSU and made Shockley the starter, everything would be fine. You see he would've started last year if it wasn't for his injury, so they had to pick up sorry Joey Harrington.

Like I said, it's a shame to watch a great player go to waste. The falcons are doing Shockley just like they did Matt Shaub. Soon and very soon a team is gonna want shockley and he'll be the starter. I'm from Atlanta and I really depise the falcons

AND IT SHOWS

Shock was a decent college player... and a 7th round draft pick to sell homer tickets.

When he's cut let's see which team picks him up... then you can buy NFL Sunday Ticket.

That said.. Go Falcons... and Go Dawgs!