Carson Plamer on the Saints defense:

joe horn

That's what I like to see.

The best part about it was Brees walked off the field with a clean jersey and solid stats.

This defense won't be pushed around anymore, they are capable of punching you in the mouth.

So Palmer having a dirty jersey negated his stats?

That's part of the game nothing to be happy about...it didn't stop him from throwing all over your azzes! So I should be happy if Abraham bloodies Brees during the season and then post the picture? <_<

But they didn't score. But, again, it means nothing. Just one more to go.

wow and the falcons havent let a team score a TD on them in the last 10 qtrs of the preseason. its preseason man.

It seems you could drain spaghetti through the Bengals Oline.

Carson looked like a statue in the pocket and it appears that he cant throw any more.

Preseason or not, Brees and his Oline looks waaaay better than Carson Palmer and his Oline. B)

I88, only when they want it to be...I bet the Panthers think they're going to the SB after last night! :lol:

Yeah....Nothing like a 47 point performance!! They're going to throw up 50 points on everybody on their way to 16-0!! :rolleyes: Too bad it was against players that'll never see the field, worked on individual aspects of their game, didn't game plan, and had a lack of focus@!

Just wait til reality hits them in week 1 without Steve Smith (a.k.a their offense)

Too all you little Saint fans out there... If you didn't know already there is tad difference between the Bengals defense, And there o-line, and the Defenses and O-line you will be playing against in week 1.

Enjoy your pre-season victory, Cause thats all it is.

It's dress rehersal for the night of the prom, and you better be getting ready to dance. ;)

IonSen88 - So first you throw stats at me, then you cry "preseason?" Classic. This is why Falcons fans are irrelevant. Maybe we should move rival central over to the Panthers' boards?

Palmer got his ish pushed in. Someone should've told the arteries in his head the game didn't count.

And bucman, I cannot wait for game 1. We're totally getting payback on you clowns for last season. You guys won't even see 8-8 (bet on it).

IonSen88 - So first you throw stats at me, then you cry "preseason?" Classic. This is why Falcons fans are irrelevant. Maybe we should move rival central over to the Panthers' boards?

Palmer got his ish pushed in. Someone should've told the arteries in his head the game didn't count.

And bucman, I cannot wait for game 1. We're totally getting payback on you clowns for last season. You guys won't even see 8-8 (bet on it).

I never insinuated that those statistics meant a hill of beans. That was your interpretation...

Well I hope New Orleans pushes ish all season long, but if quarterbacks complete passes at a 11/16 rate, New Orleans is in for another New Orleans season!

PS: Panthers have no fans...

Yeah, and it's nice to see the little munchkin is just as humble as ever on the field...He'll never learn his lesson!

You would've thought the guy learned his lesson as he leaned on his coach's shoulder to pour a river. As if that wasn't humbling enough, a 2 game suspension should be a big enough slice of humble pie...

I never insinuated that those statistics meant a hill of beans. That was your interpretation...

which you follow up with:

Well I hope New Orleans pushes ish all season long, but if quarterbacks complete passes at a 11/16 rate, New Orleans is in for another New Orleans season!

So do stats matter, or not? Don't answer! Here's a video of the actual performance, so you can stop looking like a total mouthbreathing ****** about the stats.

which you follow up with:

So do stats matter, or not? Don't answer! Here's a video of the actual performance, so you can stop looking like a total mouthbreathing ****** about the stats.

You cannot read. I DID NOT say those particular statistics meant a lick. What I was implying is that if quarterbacks are completing passes on your defense IN SEPTEMBER at THAT rate, you're in for a LONG season. Now I know edumacation down there in Louisiana has sunk below the mendoza line, but my God!

Too bad people use a keyboard to type and not their mouth; ******.

You cannot read. I DID NOT say those particular statistics meant a lick.

The Passing stats that you are about to reference AGAIN in the very next line?!

What I was implying is that if quarterbacks are completing passes on your defense IN SEPTEMBER at THAT rate, you're in for a LONG season.

Oh, you were implying. And at THAT rate. Are you stupid? Instead of answering that, you should really check out that video, seeing as how it renders your whole "point" moot. If The rest of the league is playing like Cincy in the game you keep referencing then we're in for a perfect season. You don't get to pick just the parts of the truth you like, IonSen88. That's WFW's schtick.

Now I know edumacation down there in Louisiana has sunk below the mendoza line, but my God!

Too bad people use a keyboard to type and not their mouth; ******.

I like how you immediately segue from your sick education burn right into that tortured abomination of the English language you've hastily disguised as a sentence. I should maybe mention that I live in and will be graduating from the state of GA, but if you're in nay way indicative of the results our educational system produces I might just lie and tell people I graduated from Delgado CC. Sheesh.