Glenn Dorsey?

Pistol_Pete

Player News (last updated: August 17, 2008)

News: Dorsey (knee) started Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals, the Kansas City Star reports.

Spin: Dorsey left after just one play and played only a handful of snaps thereafter, finishing with one tackle. He didn't show anything special, but that wasn't the goal tonight. The Chiefs were just happy to see him on the field testing his knee, which held up admirably.

This Could have been the AF.

Player News (last updated: August 17, 2008)

News: Dorsey (knee) started Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals, the Kansas City Star reports.

Spin: Dorsey left after just one play and played only a handful of snaps thereafter, finishing with one tackle. He didn't show anything special, but that wasn't the goal tonight. The Chiefs were just happy to see him on the field testing his knee, which held up admirably.

This Could have been the AF.

which is why i think dimiroff is the best thing for the falcons since.................well, ever. Good choice on not drafting him.

Naw Dorsey tweaked his knee during training camp........ i saw Dorsey play 3 snaps that game...he made a impact on those 3 snaps...... Dorsey started today and dude looks really good out there.... i cant lie

Yeah I saw some of the game also and I agree. I think the people who are saying, "glad we didn't draft him" are jumping to conclusions but I am glad we have Ryan. Even if they both turn out to be good, Matt will have the larger impact because of the position he plays.

How about the people making fun of ryans knee brace.I hope dorsey is alright but there were injury concerns with dorsey.

The only knee brace I'll make fun of is the cheerleader's knee brace. Come on, did anyone else see that after a commercial on the replay? I mean, we have a CHEERLEADER that's wearing a KNEE BRACE!? That's not sexy.

Glenn Dorsey looks like Jamaal Anderson to me. He couldnt catch Chad pennington.

I dis agree..... Due was getting penetration thru the middle.......DT are dudes that weight 300lbs dude.....a guy that wieghts 224lbs better outrun a 300lb dude......... Thats what rush DEs are for....The QB cant run out of the pocket

Is Sedrick Ellis injured? Haven't heard anything about him.

Not that I can find. I wasn't that high on Ellis like some on the boards were, so I have not really followed him after the draft.

He was given the starting assignment in game 2 after Hollis went down for at least 2 months, but Ellis managed 1 tackle. He didn't play at all in week 3. Not sure what's going on, but there is an article on the aint's website that talks about a DT that is impressing down their named Orien Harris, who had been an NFL journeyman, playing in only 2 games in his career. In that article they mention the hurt DT's that are allowing Harris to get more of a look & Ellis is not one of the injured ones mentioned, so don't know it there is an injury there or not.

The only knee brace I'll make fun of is the cheerleader's knee brace. Come on, did anyone else see that after a commercial on the replay? I mean, we have a CHEERLEADER that's wearing a KNEE BRACE!? That's not sexy.

Ha yeah. The cheerleaders are right infront of me and yeah my dad and I both commented on that knee brace on the young lady.

I tell you what though. I had been sitting on the goal line for the last 5 years wanting to move over some to have a better view of the game, but to also get a better view of the cheerleaders. We have some cheerleaders with nice bodies but man some of them are beasts above the shoulders.

Oh and I had wanted Dorsey but Ryan is looking mighty fine.