My latest beer....

Shiney_McShine

A Belgian saison. I think it is infected as it is very fizzy. I went heavier on the priming sugar because the style calls for higher caronation, but this is like drinking club soda....Also, it is quite dry, but according to BJCP style guidelines, it is supposed to be higher in carbonation. Next time, I will add some spices to compensate for the dryness.

Anyone else have this problem when brewing a saison?

A Belgian saison. I think it is infected as it is very fizzy. I went heavier on the priming sugar because the style calls for higher caronation, but this is like drinking club soda....Also, it is quite dry, but according to BJCP style guidelines, it is supposed to be higher in carbonation. Next time, I will add some spices to compensate for the dryness.

Anyone else have this problem when brewing a saison?

I just had the problem of adding too much sugar for carbination. Multi times, I about had to hit the floor cuz it sounded like things exploding in my basement. 1 beer will take out 2 or 3 beers. :( :(

Have you ever made a stout?