I wonder if game 4 will be the battle between DJ and Joey

Vicious

I would think they will continue to give Ryan some work just to

be sure he is as ready as possible. Shockley should start based

on what they have said but he may come in behind Ryan while

starters are still in. He should get a shot with some talent on the

field with him. That was what Coach Smith said he would do.

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to see Ryan play a series or two against a stout Baltimore defense but I don't think it will happen because game 4 is usually for the 'on the bubble' players. It is possible that Ryan will get a few reps in but I doubt the coaching staff will risk anything TOO crazy. It'd suck to have someone get injured on the final preseason game a week before opening day. I think Shockley will most definitely start though because the coaching staff needs to stay true to their word. Ryan may come out after Shockley.. or not.. We'll see..

EDIT: Id rather Harrington stay instead of Shock.. Just judging by their play already, it could change Thursday.. I just think Joey deserves it more..Maybe its JUST me..

I think we just saw who was going to be 1st and 2nd string in game 3.

AGREE. ;)

However your question is just silly -- after what Harrington took last year, behind the crap O-Line, then getting dissed by Pig-trino ... Joey's a solid Team guy here and has taken a way lower salary basically because his wife wanted to settle down, and they like ATL ...

IF Smith came to Joey and said "You have 1 quarter to prove better than Shockley, OR you're gone" .... He would do a "Joe Horn", just fake a hamstring pull and say go ahead cut me now. Harrington's agent would get calls from a half dozen teams tomorrow.

AGREE. ;)

However your question is just silly -- after what Harrington took last year, behind the crap O-Line, then getting dissed by Pig-trino ... Joey's a solid Team guy here and has taken a way lower salary basically because his wife wanted to settle down, and they like ATL ...

IF Smith came to Joey and said "You have 1 quarter to prove better than Shockley, OR you're gone" .... He would do a "Joe Horn", just fake a hamstring pull and say go ahead cut me now. Harrington's agent would get calls from a half dozen teams tomorrow.

Glanville = Joey Harrington's agent