How is Justin Blalock doing out there

I've heard a lot of good things about Sam Baker, but what about Justin Blalock? How does his pass protection look? Run blocking? Has he finally gotten out of that "nice-guy" habit of his?

Please discuss.

The left side has played well together so far. I think run blocking is still better than pass protection, but this line will jell together after a few more games.

This is awesome news. I hate living in Cali, they never air any Falcons games here. Looks like the left side of the ball is set for years to come. If Dahl looks good at RG our only real problems on the O-line will be RT and OC; not because they're not good, but because McClure and Wiener are getting old.

This is awesome news. I hate living in Cali, they never air any Falcons games here. Looks like the left side of the ball is set for years to come. If Dahl looks good at RG our only real problems on the O-line will be RT and OC; not because they're not good, but because McClure and Wiener are getting old.

imo dahl and clabo will be the starting right side with the left side being justin and sam

i also would like to hear how mcclure and stepapovish (sp?) are doing...both very smart centers from what ive heard