Looking to put together a FFL

It'll be a live draft at NFL.com, and I'm looking to have the draft either next Fri or Sat night so teams can have plenty of time to put their teams together...

It'll be a 12 team league, so I'd like to find 11 more seriously intersted participants...leave your input here, and I'll PM you for email info so I can send you the official invite with the password info...it's a private league.

--Tanx

If you could move it to thursday night me and Phattywankenobi, a vikings fan and another of my friends will sign up. I'd make sure thier azzes stay commited too. ^_^ Friday though I'm headin up for the UGA game and they r camping.

I'll look into it, and see...if the consensus of the guys in the league want it to be Thurs, than I'll be glad to move it...I'll let ya know once we get a little closer... :D

I'm not going to be able to get a draft time for Wed. or Thurs, and don't want to try and set one up sooner than that. Friday at 8:30 pm is the draft date and time...I wish that I could accomodate the request for the UGA fans, but unfortunately, I can't.

For those that are still interested in the league, please notify me via this thread, and I'll PM you with details...I'm hoping to have all the invites sent out by Tues or Wed this week, that way we'll know who our GMs will be for this season... ;)

I'm not going to be able to get a draft time for Wed. or Thurs, and don't want to try and set one up sooner than that. Friday at 8:30 pm is the draft date and time...I wish that I could accomodate the request for the UGA fans, but unfortunately, I can't.

For those that are still interested in the league, please notify me via this thread, and I'll PM you with details...I'm hoping to have all the invites sent out by Tues or Wed this week, that way we'll know who our GMs will be for this season... ;)

Did you try my email yet?

:(

Getting down to the felt folks...we need 4 more members before midnight tonight...if you're interested, just PM me with your email addy, and I'll send you an invite. However, we need all interested teams to register tonight...otherwise, the league goes bye bye... :o