If we are as terrible as the national media is saying....

chris30277

Seriously, if we are a 4 win team, to hold a playoff team to 3 points total must really be a huge red flag for them :P. I know its preseason, and they might have not shown much, but didn't the announcer say they only had a few plays on the other side of the 50. Our defense utterly dominated them... and if we hadn't had such a sloppy game with penalties, I have no doubt our offense would have put up a lot more points.

Take a look at their message board....it will bring back some old memories of the "He-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named" era.

-6 OUT

Yeah, I just came from over there because I'm trying to get a gauge on how my cousin is being viewed as one of their players.

They sound eerily similar to the boards back when old #7 was playing. Some are frustrated and some are enthusiastic.

Seriously, if we are a 4 win team, to hold a playoff team to 3 points total must really be a huge red flag for them :P. I know its preseason, and they might have not shown much, but didn't the announcer say they only had a few plays on the other side of the 50. Our defense utterly dominated them... and if we hadn't had such a sloppy game with penalties, I have no doubt our offense would have put up a lot more points.

the foulcons win a preseason game and some here act as if it were the super bowl :lol::lol::lol:

Vince Young got drafted because of one bowl game performance.

:lol::lol:

Well considering they made the NC I would say he got drafted because of what he did the whole season.

And I'm sure the Titans fans are saying their offense sucks because it's been that way since last year it didn't just start yesterday.

i think they will be lucky to win 3 games. too many penalties still that will plague this team this season

We will win more than 3, I say more than 4. We are much better than last year and we won 4. I predict 6-8 wins this year.

"plague"? Don't worry. Smitty knows what he is doing. SET THE TONE in the Preseason. Make a name, even it is a little NASTY.

SET THE TONE.

-6 OUT

Well we all know its the preseason, so you have to take it with a grain of salt. But still this team has looked pretty good overall with the exception of the penalties. I don't really know how many game we will win this year, but I do think we will surprise the rest of the NFL by fielding a competitive team. I will just be looking for more solid play and for the team to improve overall as they continue to learn the new schemes.

The one aspect of our team that the media has not acknowledged yet, is the vastly improved coaching staff we now have over years past.

Smitty was not one of the "darling" picks when we hired him, so he has not received much media attention. But he has assembled a great staff around him, and he has done a super job of lifting this teams head up again, and focusing them on football.

We will be a competitive team this year.