What a Relief

ATL-Natives

First and foremost, I would like to publicly thank Arthur Blank and the Front Office for the work they have done.

This lifetime Falcons Fan has seen many a pre-season victory only to be disappointed when the regular season starts, like many of you.

But can't we all agree that we have a QB once again. This board and many a sports analyst have stated the attributes that Matt brings to the locker room, film room, and meeting room. But, most importantly, we did not know how it would transition to the NFL playing field.

Well, I would argue that the kid has pleasantly surprised all of us. We finally have a leader on the field and on the sideline. He makes quick decisions and delivers a "catchable" ball. We must remember that he is a rookie and therefore, his decision will not always be the best, but he makes them quick and gets the ball into the hands of the playmakers, more importantly, he keeps the o-line from having to maintain their blocks for 5-6 seconds, monumental task for any lineman.

This kid will consistently move the chains with his decision making, quick release, leadership, football "savvy" (cadence, knowing the situation) and leadership on the sideline, in the huddle and at the line of scrimmage.

Finally, we have a player with similar attributes to the best NFL QBs. Give him support and time.

-6 OUT

First and foremost, I would like to publicly thank Arthur Blank and the Front Office for the work they have done.

This lifetime Falcons Fan has seen many a pre-season victory only to be disappointed when the regular season starts, like many of you.

But can't we all agree that we have a QB once again. This board and many a sports analyst have stated the attributes that Matt brings to the locker room, film room, and meeting room. But, most importantly, we did not know how it would transition to the NFL playing field.

Well, I would argue that the kid has pleasantly surprised all of us. We finally have a leader on the field and on the sideline. He makes quick decisions and delivers a "catchable" ball. We must remember that he is a rookie and therefore, his decision will not always be the best, but he makes them quick and gets the ball into the hands of the playmakers, more importantly, he keeps the o-line from having to maintain their blocks for 5-6 seconds, monumental task for any lineman.

This kid will consistently move the chains with his decision making, quick release, leadership, football "savvy" (cadence, knowing the situation) and leadership on the sideline, in the huddle and at the line of scrimmage.

Finally, we have a player with similar attributes to the best NFL QBs. Give him support and time.

-6 OUT

I like what I see from Ryan so far.....I believe that he has a much higher ceiling and potential than I thought before we drafted him.

Not only Ryan, but what about Douglas? Lofton? Biermann?and Jackson? ****, really the whole team.Last night was the first game in a long time that I actually believed in the team again.Dimitrioff and Smitty? Pure genius. The foundation is finally in place, I cant wait for the future.post-188190-1219507918_thumb.jpg