VPs have Leaked from top hidden sources in Washington !

Even Though John McCains offical announcement may not come until next friday, word is finally in that he will select Mitt Romney as his VP choice. This will instantly please the Conservtive base of the Republican party as Romney is strong on base Conservtive values but beyond that Romney is a self-made billionare, a expert on the Ecomony and a true Captialist from the word go. He knows how the Ecomony works and he plans to spend a lot of time in Michigan, a state with serve Ecomonic woes due to Tax and Spend Democrats who have run the state manufactoring base into the ground or over to China. Meanwhile the McCain Camp was pleased to learn that Obama is going to stop all ads in 7 red states that he has no chance of winning............Alaska, Georgia, Flordia, Virginia, Montana, Oklahoma, West Virginia, The Obama camp seems to realize that putting money in these Conservtive states is like Obama throwing it into a fire. So if McCain can take Michigan and other key Industial Northern States with Romney, The Chances for a Total McCain landslide is growing with each day.

Meanwhile Obama has decided to go with Joe Biden as his selection, Biden is a testy, old liberal who thinks he knows everything when he fact he knows little, He has been in the Senate so long, most of us was not even born when he first got elected eons ago. He has run for President multiple times inculding in 2008 but has gotten nowhere in the process but now he is preparing himself to be elevated to ticket of the most liberal senator in the history of American government. Biden has trouble with his mouth and says things out of context, or outright untruths that has hurt him in the past. However his vast experience is viewed as something that will help Obama since he has little experience of his own.

So There you have it...................................The Tickets are Finalized !!!!

McCain/Romney vs Obama/Biden

Other notes are as follows...........

1.) Hillary Clinton is so displeased that she did not even get one phone-call during the Vetting process that all eyes will be on her during the Democratic convention to see if she attempts to Sabotage The Obama Camp and attempt to pull Floor nomination votes over to herself and also her major Speech on Tuesday night at the convention could be used to either put the focus back on her and her husband or attempt to heal the wounds for her primary loss to Obama.

2.) Joe Liberman who frightened Conservatives this week with rumors that John McCain was considering him for VP will settle into either the Sec of Defense or the Sec of State Roles in a McCain Term.

U think something is funny, By my count, McCain already has 40 states in the bag. Obama only has a chance in the ultra liberal hubs of the Northeast and far west, Obama will carry nothing in the mid-west or the South or the Great Northern plain states. There is only 10 states that if the election were held today that Obama could carry being.........

Hawaii

Oregan

Washington State

California

Rhode Island

Mass

New York State (Although it will be very close with a lot of disinfected Clinton Supporters voting for McCain)

Maine

New Mexico

Maryland

Also in Play for Obama is Washington DC, and Delaware. (Northern Virginia area)

McCain takes all the REST !!!!!

Even Though John McCains offical announcement may not come until next friday, word is finally in that he will select Mitt Romney as his VP choice. This will instantly please the Conservtive base of the Republican party as Romney is a strong on base Conservtive values but beyond that Romney is a self-made billionare, a expert on the Ecomony and a true Captialist from the word go. He knows how the Ecomony works and he plans to spend a lot of time in Michigan, a state with serve Ecomonic woes due to Tax and Spend Democrats who have run the state manufactoring base into the ground or over to China. Meanwhile the McCain Camp was pleased to learn that Obama is going to stop all ads in 7 red states that he has no chance of winning............Alaska, Georgia, Flordia, Virginia, Montana, Oklahoma, West Virginia, The Obama camp seems to realize that putting money in these Conservtive states is like Obama throwing it into a fire. So if McCain can take Michigan and other key Industial Northern States with Romney, The Chances for a Total McCain landslide is growing with each day.

Meanwhile Obama has decided to go with Joe Biden as his selection, Biden is a testy, old liberal who thinks he knows everything when he fact he knows little, He has been in the Senate so long, most of us was not even born when he first got elected eons ago. He has run for President multiple times inculding in 2008 but has gotten nowhere in the process but now he is preparing himself to be elevated to ticket of the most liberal senator in the history of American government. Biden has trouble with his mouth and says things out of context, or outright untruths that has hurt him in the past. However his vast experience is viewed as something that will help Obama since he has little experience of his own.

So There you have it...................................The Tickets are Finalized !!!!

McCain/Romney vs Obama/Biden

Other notes are as follows...........

1.) Hillary Clinton is so displeased that she did not even get on phone-call during the Vetting process that all eyes will be on her during the Democratic convention to see if she attempts to Sabotage The Obama Camp and attempt to pull Floor nomination votes over to herself and also her major Speech on Tuesday night at the convention could be used to either put the focus back on her and her husband or attempt to heal the wounds for her primary loss to Obama.

2.) Joe Liberman who frightened Conservatives this week with rumors that John McCain was considering him for VP will settle into either the Sec of Defense or the Sec of State Roles in a McCain Term.

I like Romney :D

Great, now the Republicans are running an adulterer and an animal abuser.

I smell a 50 state sweep for Obama.

Oh and let's not forget this touching family moment

A woman at an Ask Mitt Anything forum earlier today in Iowa raised the question again, asking whether any of Mr. Romney’s five sons are serving in the military, adding pointedly, “If none of them are, how do they plan to support this war on terrorism by enlisting in our U.S. military?”

Although his campaign said his remarks were taken out of context, Mr. Romney’s response is drawing criticism, because he said, in part, “one of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected.

I am sure that Bidens son will be instantly put on the front lines with our top flight fighting men, they will hand him a machine gun and a few grenades and tell him to go get him some terriost !!!!

Get Real, he will be doing paperwork in the Generals Office.............Dont try to call him a Combat Troop just because he may do a 3 wk tour in the Generals HQs !!!!

I know the Liberals fear Romney and they have every right too, he is going to clean Joe Bidens Clock !!!!!!!!!!!

I would hope Biden's son is not assigned combat duty as it has been repeatedly noted he is in the office of the Judge Advocate General.

But at least Biden's son is in the military. Mitt's FIVE boys are earning their combat badges driving that bus around. I just wond if they have the family dog strapped to the top of it.

Both of McCain's sons are serving, and in combat duty no less. Next issue.

We'll see if Biden can keep from plagiarizing anything in this run for the White House.

AHAHAHA

All you guys have are smears.

He used that phrase in MANY speeches and gave credit to the writer, one time he missed the credits and you republicant's smear him as a plagiarist.

There are three attributes required to be a neocon republicant, Greed, Hatred and Ignorance.

I am sure that Bidens son will be instantly put on the front lines with our top flight fighting men, they will hand him a machine gun and a few grenades and tell him to go get him some terriost !!!!

Get Real, he will be doing paperwork in the Generals Office.............Dont try to call him a Combat Troop just because he may do a 3 wk tour in the Generals HQs !!!!

I know the Liberals fear Romney and they have every right too, he is going to clean Joe Bidens Clock !!!!!!!!!!!

And then you woke up all wet.

Romney brings the base on board a little better, but loses McCain a lot of indy and dem vote :P

I'm glad McSame picked a Moron.

And then you woke up all wet.

Romney brings the base on board a little better, but loses McCain a lot of indy and dem vote :P

I'm glad McSame picked a Moron.

I am praying that he picks Romney. Romney will look like a fool in the VP debate against Biden.

The McCain camp jumped all over the Biden pick with that ad. I don't see how they can select Romney now. Romney and McCain were all over each other in the Republican primary.

And Joe Biden, Do you know who Joe Biden is, he is alined with the far left wing wackos of the Democratic party, he is the guy who said you cant go into a 7/11 without seeing a Illegal Immigrant or something along those lines as well as calling Obama the first Clean cut African American running for President. He opposes the Surge, is totally against Victory in the War on Terror and Im sure like Many liberals has no love for America the Captialist free society that bails out the rest of the World with our Strength, Money and Power even though we are only 3% of the Worlds Popluation......

To top that off, there is alot of Hillary Clinton voters who will be voting for John McCain and McCain picking up the Base will mean much more to him than losing a few hundred wishy-washy independents shattered around the Northeast. His selection of Romney which will come next friday will nail down 20 states instantly and with good Campaigning will bring aboard other industial ecomonic driven states like Michigan, Ohio, and Penn. In Fact with Obama steadily losing ground in the polls, he was forced into his pick for biden because people were honing in on his total lack of experience in dangerous times, but the pick of Biden does nothing to ensure his ticket despite what the media says because Biden is a flaming lefty just like he is, we live in a Conservtive land in times taylor-made for Conservative values......................

1.) We must drill here and drill now to reduce the cost of Gas......................Biden/Obama say to inflate your tires and hope for the best.

2.) We must close out this War in Iraq and bring home victorious troops ......Biden/Obama say to slip out in the middle of the night, forgetting about all those who have been maimed and killed and leave the middle-east to the muslim warlords.

3.) On Abortion Romney/McCain know and say instantly that the childs life begins at conspection, but this issue is above Biden/Obamas paygrade.

4.) McCain will keep President Bushs Tax Cuts .................Obama/Biden is already salvating at the hope that they will increase taxes across the board.

5.) We must take a stand against Russia and draw a line in the sand ..... Obama sees no differerce in our liberation of Iraq and Russias brutal invasion of Georgia.

AHAHAHA

All you guys have are smears.

He used that phrase in MANY speeches and gave credit to the writer, one time he missed the credits and you republicant's smear him as a plagiarist.

There are three attributes required to be a neocon republicant, Greed, Hatred and Ignorance.

I was actually being sarcastic, but glad you were able to so quickly do the "clean up on aisle nine" for your candidate with the normal accompanied name calling. Here's a helpful hint. Biden is notorious for foot in mouth comments, so keep practicing.

and just to clarify, Romney is NOT a "self-made" billionaire. his dad George Romney was super-rich (chairman of American Motor Corp.), and also the former governor of michigan and 1968 republican candidate-hopeful for president and a cabinet member under Nixon.

i'm not saying Mitt isn't a good businessman, because he obviously is, but it's a lot easier to make yourself a billionaire when you inherit several million dollars.