Whoever called the Justin Tuck/Jamaal Anderson comparison

wordtobigbird

im sure we all saw anderson lined up at DT on passing downs. I would like to see more of this on passing downs to replace a guy like grady or moore at that position who isnt going to provide much if any pass rush and get a guy like davis or bierrman in the game too. seems like a good idea to me

thoughts?

He looked a little bit better tonight than the last 2 weeks and got pressure a couple times on Young. I liked seeing him shifting around from DE to DT and I do think we will see more of it. I lke the idea of getting more rushers on the field in passing situations by moving him inside as he is good against the run (like Tuck) and provides push from DT.

-_-

But nah I get the thread and what you wrote but you put Justin Tuck/ Jamaal Anderson comparison.

I said there is no comparison end of story.

i made a typo, im definitely dont know my grammar/spelling.

and there is a comparison if you learn to read. they are both DEs and Tuck has been used as an inside man in pass rushing situations and that is what Anderson did today. that is the comparison and its pretty simple to see. Did i say Anderson is as good or has made as much of an impact? Nope. I just said I like the idea. but you keep throwing out negative nonsense.

and there is a comparison if you learn to read. they are both DEs and Tuck has been used as an inside man in pass rushing situations and that is what Anderson did today. that is the comparison and its pretty simple to see. Did i say Anderson is as good or has made as much of an impact? Nope. I just said I like the idea. but you keep throwing out negative nonsense.

these message board hacks that change theior name every other day always use that nonsense with the "yoo Kant cUmPair". You CAN compare individual qualities without comparing the whole, regardless of what the hacks claim.

im sure we all saw anderson lined up at DT on passing downs. I would like to see more of this on passing downs to replace a guy like grady or moore at that position who isnt going to provide much if any pass rush and get a guy like davis or bierrman in the game too. seems like a good idea to me

thoughts?

Desperately trying to get blood from a turnip. Next game we'll see him at TE.

these message board hacks that change theior name every other day always use that nonsense with the "yoo Kant cUmPair". You CAN compare individual qualities without comparing the whole, regardless of what the hacks claim.

How would you know you have **** near the whole message board on ignore according to 70% of your post.

Hes no Tuck..... But yea.... this is what i was saying....... Jamaal can get a pass rush up the middle.......

Like i showed yall

Combine numbers

40 Yrd Dash: 4.75

20 Yrd Dash: 2.73

10 Yrd Dash: 1.59 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 22

Vertical Jump: 32 1/2

Broad Jump: 9'8"

20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.22

3-Cone Drill: 6.88

Thats athletic for a UT...........

im just saying youre post was useless and incorrect and i have a pet peeve for useless and incorrect post

the fact that the first thing you said was "hes no tuck" when i never compared the level of their play

and then you proceeded to say "there is no comparison" when there obviously is.

it bothers me when fans are so quick to say stuff like that

Desperately trying to get blood from a turnip. Next game we'll see him at TE.

care to make a signature wager on that my friend? I will be happy to make that bet any day. You will put "Anderson will be an NFL Hall of Fame DE" if he is still playing DE next week, and I will put "Anderson is a bust" in myh signature if you are right.

How about it? Money where your mouth is????

im just saying youre post was useless and incorrect and i have a pet peeve for useless and incorrect post

the fact that the first thing you said was "hes no tuck" when i never compared the level of their play

they do it to me all the time, trust me. They don't WANT to see the specific comparison you made, so they pretend you are comparing everything to avoid ackowledging your point.

This is a message board it shouldn't bother you that much. I just don't think he'll be effective at DT. This is his 3rd time switching positions counting his college days. The kid just need to learn one position. He hasn't even settle into one position yet.

This is a message board it shouldn't bother you that much. I just don't think he'll be effective at DT. This is his 3rd time switching positions counting his college days. The kid just need to learn one position. He hasn't even settle into one position yet.

hes not swithcing to DT.

smh this is ridiculous. you obviously dnot get it.

care to make a signature wager on that my friend? I will be happy to make that bet any day. You will put "Anderson will be an NFL Hall of Fame DE" if he is still playing DE next week, and I will put "Anderson is a bust" in myh signature if you are right.

How about it? Money where your mouth is????

Calm down. Id laugh my a!! off if Smith did try a play or two with him. its not beyond the realm of reality. Its happened before.

Honestly, the most effective pass rush I saw tonight was when they didn't have him on the line.

I saw him line up in the middle. Same problem. One guy took hm out of the play.

I also noticed how he wasn't in on every down towards the end of the second half.

Honestly, the most effective pass rush I saw tonight was when they didn't have him on the line.

I saw him line up in the middle. Same problem. One guy took hm out of the play.

I also noticed how he wasn't in on every down towards the end of the second half.

you noticed al that yet didn;t notice Anderson pressuring Young 2 times, one time flushing him out of the pocket after a nice spin move toward the sideline into Boley's path?

Hmm

you noticed al that yet didn;t notice Anderson pressuring Young 2 times, one time flushing him out of the pocket after a nice spin move toward the sideline into Boley's path?

Hmm

Oh don't worry.

I saw that play. In person and again on DVR.

Watch it again. You'll see Alge directing him inside when Young boot-legged to the outside.

Good thing Boley was there because Anderson wasn't catching going to catch him.

:D

And be honest about this... did you notice how much they took him out of certain situations this game?

And be honest about this... did you notice how much they took him out of certain situations this game?

so what you are saying is you see a direct correlation between him being in or out as proof of how the coaches feel he is doing?

I would have to conclude, in the spirit of consistency, that if Anderson is on the field the majority of the defensive snaps in the Lions game that the coaches feel he's playing better....right? Please clarify your position for me.