OMG OMG OMG

1.PENALTIES :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Coach better work on this as much as anything. Terrible just terible.

2. Both QB's looked good and the running game was great.

3. Our O- line played super.

4. Finneran will make the team and possibly be a starter.

5. Special teams are looking good.

6. I hope Elam comes around

7. Tenn's 2nd QB really sucks

8 and last but not least for the Shockley Lovers and Haters!!!

Redman looked like a star with those scrub recievers we had out there that some say Shockley has to play with.!

If only Shockley could play with the first team my arse :lol::lol:

Redman looked like a star with those scrub recievers we had out there that some say Shockley has to play with.!

agreed

agreed

agreed

whoa lets not push it finn is a very solid vet and i think he'll make the team but not as a starter.

agreed

agreed

agreed

agreed

Don't know if you watched the game or listened to it on the radio but those so called scrub receivers your speaking on didn’t play. It was 1st and 2nd stringers. On top of that the O-line was 1st and 2nd stringers which makes a huge difference for a QB. Other then 8 I agree with your post Ryan is our starter and Redman is our number 2. Joey needs to be cut Shockley’s better the end

Don't know if you watched the game or listened to it on the radio but those so called scrub receivers your speaking on didn’t play. It was 1st and 2nd stringers. On top of that the O-line was 1st and 2nd stringers which makes a huge difference for a QB. Other then 8 I agree with your post Ryan is our starter and Redman is our number 2. Joey needs to be cut Shockley’s better the end

Shockley is the worst QB in the nfl. Harrington is not. The choice is very easy if we decide to carry 3 QB's

Shockley is the worst QB in the nfl. Harrington is not. The choice is very easy if we decide to carry 3 QB's

Didn’t mean to get you all moist between the knees there little girl. Let me clear something up for you Joey is trash just like your comment. I said nothing about Shockley I just wanted to clear up what happened at the game being I was there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Oohh and for the record Joey wont be playing for the falcons anytime soon we have to REAL Quarterbacks. So bash Shockley all you wont I can give a shhhhh if he plays.

False...Weems was out on the field...

Which begs the question -- how's Shockley's hangtime?

:lol:

Ah, so that's what people are wanting to see when they're talking about his great potential? Based on what I've seen, it hasn't so much been with throwing the ball, but if he's putting the ball in the air with his feet, that might be different!

I'm really not that much of a Shockley hater, but it was a funny idea to me.

Did you hear the milloy comment by the commentary during the game?He said the patriots head coach said letting milloy go was one of his biggest mistakes,or somethibg along thiose lines.

Yeah, he said it was the hardest decision he ever had to make as a head coach.

111 Rocca is a Punter.. so yes.. i guess he is worst QB in the league... but nobody go killing themselves.. we need all the fans we can get

There are a few that although I don't want them to kill themselves, I do wish they would go make another team's fan base look stupid instead of ours.

down in texas and didnt get the game, thanks for the info

what about the d line?

Hey overall the D-line played very well. They were holding the point of attack against the run in the middle, and showed good lateral pursuit to the edges. The pass rush was much improved, especially when Abe was in there (the key to the lines success this season). On a couple of plays, they moved Jamaal Anderson to tackle, and had Kroy Bierman play defensive end. Bierman looks like he could be a good situational pass rusher. Grady looks like Grady - immovable and yet still able to jump in their backfield quickly.

The D-line really struggled in game one, but since then they are looking better each game. It is still the unit I think we should be most worried about overall. But so far, they look like they can get the job done for us.

Hey overall the D-line played very well. They were holding the point of attack against the run in the middle, and showed good lateral pursuit to the edges. The pass rush was much improved, especially when Abe was in there (the key to the lines success this season). On a couple of plays, they moved Jamaal Anderson to tackle, and had Kroy Bierman play defensive end. Bierman looks like he could be a good situational pass rusher. Grady looks like Grady - immovable and yet still able to jump in their backfield quickly.

The D-line really struggled in game one, but since then they are looking better each game. It is still the unit I think we should be most worried about overall. But so far, they look like they can get the job done for us.

Yeah, I saw the plays where JA98 played at DT. He opened up a hole for Abe to rush through on one play. I Tivo'd the game so I had to replay it a time or two. Also, he played left DT once and had the QB (Young) wrapped up during a pass attempt and impacted him enough to make a bad throw. Bierman played pretty well and is going to be a great situational guy for now. The play of Brent Grimes though has been a huge plus, that guy has been lights out this preseason. The secondary has really impressed me with their coverage, now if we can just get more heat on the QB. Abraham's still the force to be reckoned with on the DL though.