ICEMAN has arrived

chazbykr

I'll be shocked if he isnt. The Titans defense isn't any joke [with or without injuries].

THree defenses: Titans, Colts, JAcksonville. None of those defenses are jokes.

# 3 5 and 12 overall, 2, 10 and 15 against the pass.

Number 3, 4 and 7 in having the lowest "PAsser rating against"

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 in interceptions.

NUmbers 2, 3 and 9 in lowest yards per attempt. .

THese are some good defenses to test against.

THree defenses: Titans, Colts, JAcksonville. None of those defenses are jokes.

# 3 5 and 12 overall, 2, 10 and 15 against the pass.

Number 3, 4 and 7 in having the lowest "PAsser rating against"

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 in interceptions.

NUmbers 2, 3 and 9 in lowest yards per attempt. .

THese are some good defenses to test against.

good info. definitely he's gotten some good work in this preseason and i've been saying all along that i think he will start from the getgo

We had three points at halftime. Let's not set ourselves up for a huge letdown when he stumbles. Matt's accuracy has been a little off to this point. He still has some work to do. Let's stick to the original plan and let Redman start while Matt develops.

We had three points at halftime. Let's not set ourselves up for a huge letdown when he stumbles. Matt's accuracy has been a little off to this point. He still has some work to do. Let's stick to the original plan and let Redman start while Matt develops.

His ACCURACY has been off?

He had a sixty percent and a 71%. He had one fifty percent. And that shows he has accuracy problems? Two 60% plus games and an off game?

I would rather win with ryan.

Well his passes have been a little off at times. He's still looked great. I think he will be starting week 1.

. . .everyone's passes are a little off at times. But when someone completes over 70% of their passes in a game, you do not complain about their accuracy. . .

Okay, let me correct something his long passes have been off. Roddy made him look very good for his first TD i think you will agree. Second tonight he overthrew his receiver in the endzone. If we just needed a short passer with accuracy Joey would do that just fine. Amazing that Joey got torched for doing nothing but throw short and tonight Ryan is getting praised. Redman is the only QB at this point that has a good long and short ball. Ryan is looking great and i'm just excited as everyone else but its still preseason and he needs a little more time to develop

Ryan has definitely had accuracy problems. He has completed a lot of easy passes, I can only think of two completions tonight that had the slightest bit of difficulty. The little lob to Norwood and the hitting Finn in stride over the middle. Otherwise it's a easy completion or a bad throw. He missed Roddy and Robinson in the endzone. I haven't been watching any of these preseason games with a ton of focus, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Ryan has completed a pass more than 15 yards downfield other than the Roddy TD which was a bad throw.

I like his composure, I like his ability to read the field, but he has a lot of work to do on his downfield passes.

Ryan has definitely had accuracy problems. He has completed a lot of easy passes, I can only think of two completions tonight that had the slightest bit of difficulty. The little lob to Norwood and the hitting Finn in stride over the middle. Otherwise it's a easy completion or a bad throw. He missed Roddy and Robinson in the endzone. I haven't been watching any of these preseason games with a ton of focus, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Ryan has completed a pass more than 15 yards downfield other than the Roddy TD which was a bad throw.

I like his composure, I like his ability to read the field, but he has a lot of work to do on his downfield passes.

Perfect assessment if you're judging fairly... ;) The kid has tons of promise, but TWICE, he overthrew Roddy in the endzone when he broke free, and he overthrew Robinson on one. The passes were too high and slightly off the mark. But, he did look to be in complete command, and YES, he showed the poise of a vet and appeared to have made all the correct reads--even if the end result was an incomplete pass.

Given the playcalling tonight, (we absolutely abandoned the run--quite possibly to have Ryan throw as much as possible) which allowed the defense to probably pin their ears back and disregard the threat of a handoff, he responded and played about as well as you could have expected a Rookie QB to play.

We're all looking for our savior at that spot, but cannot be too quick to judge either way; good or bad. We can all agree that either way, the future is promising, and we are all well within our rights to get excited about it! :D

2008 will be a great season! B)

Well, you gotta give the kid some credit where it's due. He's only a rookie trying to make the adjustment to the pro level and the speed of play there. He's definitely got the tools to make it happen and his poise and command is off the chain. Once he gets the accuracy and timing down, this guys going to be an elite QB in this league.

Perfect assessment if you're judging fairly... ;) The kid has tons of promise, but TWICE, he overthrew Roddy in the endzone when he broke free, and he overthrew Robinson on one. The passes were too high and slightly off the mark. But, he did look to be in complete command, and YES, he showed the poise of a vet and appeared to have made all the correct reads--even if the end result was an incomplete pass.

Given the playcalling tonight, (we absolutely abandoned the run--quite possibly to have Ryan throw as much as possible) which allowed the defense to probably pin their ears back and disregard the threat of a handoff, he responded and played about as well as you could have expected a Rookie QB to play.

We're all looking for our savior at that spot, but cannot be too quick to judge either way; good or bad. We can all agree that either way, the future is promising, and we are all well within our rights to get excited about it! :D

2008 will be a great season! B)

Great post.