the fights and flags in this game are unbelievable!

Jmxvol

only flag on us was weiner right? looked like dahl was pissing them off and getting them to commit penalties against him

Naw Clabo was the biggest bully. I was at the game last night and the rebroadcast does no justice for how ugly it got.

Better not continue into the reg season, but I don't think it will. Smith seems like the kind of guy that isn't afraid to make you run laps or sit out if you can't keep your cool.

Agreed.

A lot of this is guys, on the bubble, trying to show a mean streak, to make their respective depth positions.

Seems like Jeff Fisher is on the field after every play.

It's almost like Coach K begging for fouls when duke plays.

We can do without NFL flags and penalties, this will hurt us in very important situations. It's fine to be intimidating, but being stupid and starting schoolyard Oakland Raider fights is ridiculous. That's for roller derby and hockey.

I agree, I'm watching the replay on NFL Network and these cats are going at it. Anyone know what set that one Titan (with the dreads) off in the first qtr? If you saw the play it took several Titans to get him off the field and he didn't have his helmet on. Also it seemed at the beginning that Milloy was getting into it with Crumpler- you guys think there's some animosity towards him from the current Falcon team? I do remember him make some deragatory comments about how he's glad to finally be on a team that practices hard. I'm wondering if the players heard that and want to show him he was wrong? Milloy seems to be taking shots at Crump 4 real.

I agree, I'm watching the replay on NFL Network and these cats are going at it. Anyone know what set that one Titan (with the dreads) off in the first qtr? If you saw the play it took several Titans to get him off the field and he didn't have his helmet on. Also it seemed at the beginning that Milloy was getting into it with Crumpler- you guys think there's some animosity towards him from the current Falcon team? I do remember him make some deragatory comments about how he's glad to finally be on a team that practices hard. I'm wondering if the players heard that and want to show him he was wrong? Milloy seems to be taking shots at Crump 4 real.

he said darren stone pulled his hair.

Aw man that personal foul against Chris Houston was bull!

agree 110%!!!

Well thanks to another thread I found out what set that Titan off, in case you're reading this thread- here it is:

Titans safety Michael Griffin got called for holding on a first-quarter punt return, and he wound up with his helmet pulled off. He tussled with Daren Stone and had to be restrained. Vince Young was among the players pulling him off the field and trying to settle him down.

Griffin said Stone crossed a line.

"He got my dreads, just pulled my hair," Griffin said. "That got me fired up, pulling my hair, man. My helmet got knocked off and then he grabbed my hair. That's really all there was to it. Hair is fair game, my helmet was off, we got into a little pushing and shoving and pulling match and he pulled my hair.

"When it comes to that, somebody pulling your hair? Not cool. That's disrespect you know? I'm not going to pull on your hair. You've got a problem, don't pull on my hair. Girls pull on hair."

Stone had a different version of events, of course:

"He tried to hit me hard, so I retaliated," he said. "We were just competing and went at it a little bit. But we shook it up at the end. Everything is cool. He kind of has a reputation of latching on and trying to pull you down. That's what he tried to do to me, but everything was within the rules."