grimes

Norwood'sblur

Not hard to say considering there isn't a player named MeAngelo to ever play in the NFL.

I guess Matt Ryan is better then John Melway.

Seriously I agree, I still remember Hall was a top 10 CB for 2 of the 3-4 years he was here. Grimes is good in the preseason but I don't hear Dallas fans saying Felix Jones is better then Barber.

yall keep being mad at people liking grimes as much as or more than dhall

wont stop him from playing like hes playing.

Umm who is mad?

Fact is you can't base a nobody being better than a pro bowler off preseason. That is the logic that most of us sane people are using.

he dont just got skills

hes the next Champ x 25

Yeah I hope Grimes becomes great but it's preseason I'm not ready to crown him yet. We always crown these preseason heros on this message board. I'll wait to see how he does in the regular season. Hopefully he plays lights out.

and if you take the sillyness like a joke of someone saying champ x25 serious than you might want to rethink things. because its just blind fan optimism obviously

but ill take optimism over pessimism anyday. no matter how far fetched.before dhall was 'great' he thought he was the best and was blindly optimistic to think so at the time and it paid off for him

Fact is you can't base a nobody being better than a pro bowler off preseason. That is the logic that most of us sane people are using.

Calling grimes a nobody is pretty ******** i have to admit. All this kid has done is impress. I don't care if it is preseason he has tremendous ball skills and speed. We don't have to get to the regular season to see that.

Calling grimes a nobody is pretty ******** i have to admit. All this kid has done is impress. I don't care if it is preseason he has tremendous ball skills and speed. We don't have to get to the regular season to see that.

When I say a nobody I am referring to him in the regular season. We have to see more of him in the regular season. It's the preseason I don't hype players up off of a preseason performance.

When I say a nobody I am referring to him in the regular season. We have to see more of him in the regular season. It's the preseason I don't hype players up off of a preseason performance.

what does the season or preseason matter when you are talking about a players footwork/ball skills/reaction time?

that will be the same whether its preseason, regular season, backyard football.