Rate Team and Trade Advice

It is a 10 team league. Here is my team:

QB: Palmer, Schaub

RB: Tomlinson, Grant, McGahee, M. Turner, J. Stewart, Mendenhall

WR: B. Edwards, Colston, R. White, E. Royal

TE: T. Gonzalez, Z. Miller (I might pick up McMichael instead)

K: Crosby

D: Steelers

I think my team is stacked. I don't even believe how I got these players. However, I don't think I have enough WRs. I was offered TJ Housmanzadou (I tried) for McGahee. Should I do it and can I get someone better?

I wouldn't go for Housh. If the Bengals offense underperformed (kind of like the Rams last yr), you would be in trouble at QB1 and WR3.

Also, while you have great depth at RB behind LT, all of those guys behind him have question marks. Grant has a new QB and last yr may have been a fluke for him. McGahee is coming off surgery and might not hold up under all the pressure of carrying the entire Ravens offense, and Turner has never been a starter and is playing on a pretty average team (at best). Now, will all these just blow this year? Probably not, but I'd say at least one of them fails to meet expectations and it'd be hard to say who it'd be. Though my money is on Grant.

You look great at WR. Edwards and Colston are elite, though expect Edwards to decline just a bit this year, but he should still be great for you. And White is more than serviceable as a WR3.

I would just sit tight with your team. You have depth at RB that may be needed later in the year. And your WRs look great as they are. And I don't think you need 2 TEs with Gonzalez. I'd drop Miller and pick up another WR. But if you wanna keep two, I'd would drop Miller for McMichael.

thanks for the advice. i did however accept the trade. i felt that mcgahee would not start for me and i already have good backups. i felt that adding houz would help my team more than losing mcgahee would hurt it. i picked up mcmichael. i was thinking about it earlier and ur suggestion helped reassure me.

thanks for the advice. i did however accept the trade. i felt that mcgahee would not start for me and i already have good backups. i felt that adding houz would help my team more than losing mcgahee would hurt it. i picked up mcmichael. i was thinking about it earlier and ur suggestion helped reassure me.

McGahee is a top 10 back, and he will put up far greater numbers than Houshmanzedah, especially if Johnson is out for any amount of time with the torn labrum. Doubles on Housh are automatic, because aside from a troubled Chris Henry the Bungles have no one. You could have gotten better value for McGahee. Besides the fact he'll put up better numbers than both Turner and Grant. Baltimore has no offense, their QB situation is awful and their WR's aren't elite. Running the ball is where they excel and McGahee is the one bright spot they have. He gets 20+ touches per week almost guranteed. If I were offering anyone that you had as trade bait, it's Grant. He doesn't put up the numbers like he did last year because they'll spread the ball around more.

If you don't have Witten, Gates or Winslow, your TE position doesn't really matter. Keep one and use the other roster slot for another WR or RB. You can pick up a body to stick in there for your guy's 1 off week.