Who is turning off the radio?

g-dawg

I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to watch it (I live on the west coast), but I think I'll end up opening the NFL Gamecenter thing. I'll be "watching" the play-by-play.

id suggest doing that and listening to the radio online. thats what i plan on doing. that way you can check stats n stuff but also hear it as it happens, which is usually faster than the updates/refreshing from nfl.com.

id suggest doing that and listening to the radio online. thats what i plan on doing. that way you can check stats n stuff but also hear it as it happens, which is usually faster than the updates/refreshing from nfl.com.

I was thinking about doing that but I'm at work and don't have speaks. I'm just going to tab back to gamecenter when I've got a minute (Like right now. It's Friday give me a break :lol:). I'll probably stop when I get off work and watch the game in the morning. I'm also going to have another play-by-play analysis of Sam Baker up tomorrow.

I was thinking about doing that but I'm at work and don't have speaks. I'm just going to tab back to gamecenter when I've got a minute (Like right now. It's Friday give me a break :lol:). I'll probably stop when I get off work and watch the game in the morning. I'm also going to have another play-by-play analysis of Sam Baker up tomorrow.

you have no idea how much i appreciate the play-by-plays on sam baker man. as someone who cant watch the games thats as good an information resource as there is. one of the guys in my class said he found a site that you can watch all the games on for $50 for a year. i told him to link me to it when he gets back from practice. well see how well that goes.

it wont let me sign up. if youre still on tell me when youre going to ask for a link in that message thing to "jonny" so i can try and use the same one. :P

same here dont see the falcon feed or link. i am listening to dave fm. the atlantafalcons radio network.

I doubt the Cowboys/Texans game will show highlights. I have watched just about every preseason game on FOX and NBC and I have never seen them do highlights of games that are on at the same time.

I'm staying away from the boards, radio and internet and will watch it "live" at 10pm after watching the Cowboys/Texans game on FOX.