Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-TITANS IN-GAME THREAD

1,437 posts in this topic

Two-and-a-half to three quarters for our rookie signal-caller. Some of our dinged up vets in the starting lineup for the first time in preseason. And the most significant tune-up to date as we draw closer to the start of the 2008 NFL season. If you aren't excited about this one, you need to check your pulse.

Just got the starting lineups...on offense:

74 (Weiner's first start of the preseason)

2 (Matt will likely play deep into the third quarter)

And on defense:

50 (yep, Curtis Lofton)

23 (Houston's first preseason start)

I'm so jacked for this one - here's to staying healthy and playing steady. Are you ready for some Falcons' football?

ill be watching the gamecast of this i think, at least if i cant find a car to bring me to tropic thunder at 7:15. its too bad i cant watch it, but thats what i get for going to college in beloit, wisconsin. ill try to read this thread, GO MATT RYAN! i hope he does well. :D

wow, when did we clone roddy white? :P

Blank started this at the end of last year. He's fed the clone HGH and Wheaties since "birth" and he is now exactly the same size as the original RW.

Blank started this at the end of last year. He's fed the clone HGH and Wheaties since "birth" and he is now exactly the same size as the original RW.

Blank released an official statement today:

"Hello Falcon Fans, we have some fantastic news for all of you! We have finished preparing our clone to Roddy White! He is just as physically developed as Roddy is now, but is over 20 years younger! We hope to sign the clone to a 30 year contract to keep him here in Atlanta for as long as the original and for 10-20 years after he retires! It is truly a great day in Falcons History, and we will unveil him tonight. We are sorry about the blackout, but we couldn't risk other teams getting to see him live before we can alter the footage for the 10 AM NFL Network showing tomorrow morning. Thanks for understanding."

I live in East TN, so I'll be watching it live on our ABC affiliate WATE.

God I hate the Titans, but at least I can watch.

Blank released an official statement today:

"Hello Falcon Fans, we have some fantastic news for all of you! We have finished preparing our clone to Roddy White! He is just as physically developed as Roddy is now, but is over 20 years younger! We hope to sign the clone to a 30 year contract to keep him here in Atlanta for as long as the original and for 10-20 years after he retires! It is truly a great day in Falcons History, and we will unveil him tonight. We are sorry about the blackout, but we couldn't risk other teams getting to see him live before we can alter the footage for the 10 AM NFL Network showing tomorrow morning. Thanks for understanding."

So we have a 6 year old 200+ lb high threat reciever locked down for 30 years? SUHWEET

So we have a 6 year old 200+ lb high threat reciever locked down for 30 years? SUHWEET

Yeah, we'll be set. He's going to own EVERY receiving record, they probably won't ever be broken unless the clone's clone does it.

Has the team announced the rest of the QB rotation?

usually in this type of game we will only see 2 qb's. since ryan will work into the 3rd, it shud be safe to assume redman will get reps the rest of the game.

Let's get some predictions going...

Grimes will finally hold on for his first pick.

Vince Young will get lit up 3 times by our LB's when trying to scramble.

Lofton will have at least one highlight reel hit.

Matt Ryan will have 2 passing TD's and 0 picks!

And i think this is the safest one... Jennings will fair catch a punt.

What y'all think?

Let's get some predictions going...

Grimes will finally hold on for his first pick.

Vince Young will get lit up 3 times by our LB's when trying to scramble.

Lofton will have at least one highlight reel hit.

Matt Ryan will have 2 passing TD's and 0 picks!

And i think this is the safest one... Jennings will fair catch a punt.

What y'all think?

:lol::lol::lol: The underlined part made me laugh.

Those are pretty good predictions. I think that Lofton is going to have a highlight reel hit on VY.

i hope ryan and roddy hook up for another touchdown today. ill make that a prediction.

and i want to see norwood reel off a long run.

i guess those arent really predictions, but ive never been good with in game predictions. ;)

Curtis Lofton lays the wood on Chris Johnson. Boley comes away with a pick. Mughelli scores a TD.