The game is on in Savannah!

The e-mails (Yeah I was pretty upset):

We’re actually smarter than a seventh grader. The game is on our station tonight. 7pm Fox 28.

Thanks,

Frank

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 4:11 PM

To: fsulkowski@theCoastalSource.com

Subject: Is fox 28 smarter than a fifth grader?????

The Falcons game is not on this station tonight???? I hope more and more that things like this will not continue from this little station.

I feel for you in Atlanta who can't make it, but I'll be sitting pretty in front of my plasma looking at a sub par HD broadcast of my beloved birds!!!!! Here's the response that I got from WATL.

Please understand that this is not WATL's decision. The NFL rules state that if an NFL game is not sold out, the game cannot air live. Early Tuesday we were notified by the Falcons that the game was not sold out and we changed our schedule to reflect a 10PM delayed start for the Falcons game and reinstated our regular network programming 8-10PM.

that or make sure we put a winning product on the field

That works even better. But not just one year wonders, like the Falcons do from time to time. But consistent winners, season after season. That's how you build a solid, long term fan base.

That works even better. But not just one year wonders, like the Falcons do from time to time. But consistent winners, season after season. That's how you build a solid, long term fan base.

we were a one year wonder with Vick (well 2 , playoffs at greenbay then NFC championship game) and every other year we average, or slightly above or below.

The e-mails (Yeah I was pretty upset):

We're actually smarter than a seventh grader. The game is on our station tonight. 7pm Fox 28.

Thanks,

Frank

Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 4:11 PM

To: fsulkowski@theCoastalSource.com

Subject: Is fox 28 smarter than a fifth grader?????

The Falcons game is not on this station tonight???? I hope more and more that things like this will not continue from this little station.

That's great news