Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Statz.

What Happened To All Those People Saying They Would Buy Tickets When Vick Wasn't The QB

HELP ME SOMEBODY ......... WE WON THE GAME ...... AND

WE STILL FIND REASONS TO FIGHT EACH OTHER. IS THIS

ABOUT FOOTBALL OR WHAT? WE WON ..... BE

HAPPY. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rev I agree and I am happy for the win, in fact, I'm thankful for the win that our Falcons got for what it's worth in preseason. Ryan's a good kid, but this MB has reverted to kindergarten antics and a lot of hot air since Vick's been in prison and now that Ryan is here. The connection that they have is that Ryan is here because Vick is not. The Vick threads won't stop, that's to be expected right. While all of this MB fighting takes place folks, the team has a looonnnggg way to go. If you have read some of the underlying statements, "he can read defenses", "he uses a lot more receivers", and "he is smart", these are direct hits towards Vick. This is so sad. Certainly he knows the potential of fan opinions based on the consequences of his situation, but his legal and contractual issues, and personal matters take top priority over what's said on message boards. We all know that the long season ticket waiting list disappeared and attendance dropped because of Vick, he was a supertalent. He's still young and talented, and hopefully he'll get another chance at the NFL.

Like I said, he costs us nothing to keep his rights. If he gets out and can come back, we can still trade him because we will still own his rights. I never said he would come back, just that's why they're keeping him on our roster. If he gets out and Goodell reinstates him, we will have the option to trade him to the highest bidder. They will have to get something set up to restructure his contract, much like Dallas did with Jones. I anticipate, if he gets out, then he will get an incentive based contract with whatever team he lands on (Baltimore, Oakland, etc. somewhere that likes thugs).

"thugs"? <_< don't be scared, write the word you really wanna use.

Just because the games were sold out through season ticket purchases does not mean people actually attended during the Vick error. The games were only half full then too. The difference are the people actually know how to act in public in the one preseason game I have seen this year. Trust me I have only missed one game at the Dome in the last 10 years whether it is regular or preseason.

The games were not just sold out the stadium was full every game, except for the ones in the parking lot too drunk to get to thier seats. I have never missed a game at the dome. There were years it was only 5K Falcon fans at the game and 45K of the other team. So yea a lot of them were there because of Vick.

The guy you are referring to was a running back, anyway.

The fan base, while perhaps smaller, if far better quality now than it was then. Buzz off.

Better quality or lighter color? Is that what you mean?

dude?...I was the biggest #7 fan in the world, but the dome had empty seats with him starting in 06. HE CRAPPED all over this franchise...No one forced him to mess up as bad as he did. He sent this team back 4 freakin years and put a cloud over this city like nothing i've seen before. WE ARE MOVING FORWARD (love the green bay saga this year). Please take your #7 drama elsewhere. He will be off the roster soon enough, hopefully, we get something for him, but I doubt it...The circus that will follow him if he attempts to come back into the nfl will make his departure look like nothing.

He will return to the nfl at some point and pnly the die hard "haters" will make it a circus.

"thugs"? <_< don't be scared, write the word you really wanna use.

There are folks in the White House and Philadelphia fans that are thugs, what's the point here.

man i wish i could buy some tixs. i guess we know who those "fans" supported more. to them vick>falcons. o well tho. theyll be back as soon as this team starts winning, atleast most of them. and that will be sooner than most expect. Go Falcons! ;)

I heard "CONVICK" will be playing in Canada after he is out of the PEN

I heard the Falcons would still be searching for screamers then too.

Wow...after all of that, all I have to say is I am glad the inconsistency of the Vick Error is over. The last couple years he played were lackluster, as teams began to figure out his schoolyard approach to playing QB. Sorry, not meaning to stir the pot, but he still really _isses me off.

Wow...after all of that, all I have to say is I am glad the inconsistency of the Vick Error is over. The last couple years he played were lackluster, as teams began to figure out his schoolyard approach to playing QB. Sorry, not meaning to stir the pot, but he still really _isses me off.

Too bad the inconsistency of your grammar is not. It's era, not error. Or maybe you meant error, hmmmmmmmmm. :o

Most of them probably got a ticket... but they're just the minority (Falcon fans) as a Vick hater group (as the QB of the falcons). So I'm not really surprise at a blackout for the first half of the season.

AFTER READING ALL OF THESE POST, MAYBE WE'RE NOT READY

FOR PRIME-TIME FOOTBALL, BECAUSE MOST OF THE STUFF I READ,

WAS NOT ABOUT FOOTBALL. IT WAS ABOUT ... OTHER ISSUES. <_<

No blackout yet... seems like may not have one at all. Maybe you should not jump the gun before posting? :)

I'll go to Falcons game even as long as we have a living human being starting at QB

Too bad the inconsistency of your grammar is not. It's era, not error. Or maybe you meant error, hmmmmmmmmm. :o

It's called a pun professor.